当前位置

首页 > 英语词汇 > 英语短语 > 搭便车英语短语

搭便车英语短语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.19W 次

想要搭便车吗?知道这个时候你应该说什么英语短语吗?下面是本站小编给大家整理的搭便车英语短语,供大家参阅!

搭便车英语短语
  搭便车英语短语1

于是我和妻子由曼谷继续向南,我们搭便车到新加坡,然后坐船到雅加达,再搭乘一艘从巴厘岛过来的新西兰游艇一直南下到澳大利亚。

My wife and I continued south: we hitchhiked from Bangkok to Singapore, took a ship to Jakarta,and thumbed a ride on a New Zealand yacht sailing from Bali down to Australia.

就在那时他注意到马路边有个搭便车者。

It was then that he noticed the hitchhiker by the road.

我从天津搭便车去北京。

I hitchhiked from Tianjin to Beijing .

我搭便车到了芝加哥,挨个电台地敲门推销自己——但每次都被拒绝了。

I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station-and got turned down every time.

他搭便车到了多佛,天快黑时钻进了一条船,想找个地方睡觉。

He hitchhiked to Dover and, towards evening, went into a boat to find somewhere to sleep.

我一路搭便车来的。

I hitchhiker all the way.

如果交通对你来言是一个挑战,那么就和经常参加活动中的朋友或者那些乐意帮忙你的,可以让你搭便车的人们待在一起。

If transportation is a challenge for you, link up with friends or helpful people who can give you a ride to and from your usual activities.

让朋友搭便车和开车去接一个你根本不认识的人是完全不同的两码事。

Giving a free ride to friends is different from driving around someone you don`t even know.

或许更重要的是,双方都付出了代价,没人可以免费搭便车——至少在原则上是这样。

And perhaps more importantly, nobody is really getting a free ride – at least in principle.

自驾车去派对而不搭便车,所以一切准备就绪就可以出发。

Drive yourself to a party instead of getting a ride, so you can leave when you're ready.

由于没有地图支持,这些汽车经常是行驶在西伯利亚和中国的偏远地区。有一次一辆汽车还停下来让一个搭便车的人上车。

The project used no maps, often traveling through remote regions of Siberia and China. At onepoint, a van stopped to give a hitchhiker a lift.

  搭便车英语短语2

你是怎么搭便车的?

How do you hitchhike?

我只是想免费搭便车回家。

I only want to hitch a ride home.

玛丽因钱不多,决定搭便车到纽约去。

Not having much money, Mary decided to thumb a ride to New York.

没有任何关心女儿的父母会让她搭便车的。

No parent who cared about their daughter would let her hitchhike.

我搭便车到了芝加哥,挨个电台地敲门推销自己一一一但每次都被拒绝了。

I hitchhiked to Chicago and knocked on the door of every station-and got turned down every time.

流传最广,最流行的故事主题一般都有那些鬼怪幽灵和消失不见得搭便车的人。

One of the most popular and widespread ghost story themes involves phantom or disappearinghitchhikers.

英国汽车协会主席埃德蒙德•金说:“这并不奇怪,个人安全问题时刻为我们敲响警钟,因此大多数人都不愿意让人搭便车了。”

"It is no great surprise that with concerns about personal safety drummed into us, most peopleare reluctant to stop for hitchhikers," AA president Edmund King said.

当前经济快速紧缩还意味着,虽然财政解决方案有帮助,但措施还不够及时,而且明显产生了搭便车的问题。

The rapidity of the current contraction also means that fiscal solutions, though helpful, are nottimely enough and create obvious free rider problems.

当前经济快速紧缩还意味着,虽然财政解决方案有帮助,但措施还不够及时,而且明显产生了搭便车的问题。

The rapidity of the current contraction also means that fiscal solutions, though helpful, are nottimely enough and create obvious free rider problems.

  搭便车英语短语3

1. Jean-Phillippe had hitched all over Europe in the 1960s.

让-菲利普在20世纪60年代曾搭便车游遍欧洲。

2. She decided hitchhiking was her best method of escape.

她认定搭便车是自己最好的逃跑方法。

3. Police are theorizing that the killers may be posing as hitchhikers.

警方推测那些杀手可能会假装成搭便车的人。

4. They hitchhiked around Europe.

他们一路搭便车周游欧洲。

5. On my way to Vancouver one Friday night I picked up a hitchhiker.

一个周五晚上,我在去温哥华的途中捎上了一个搭便车的人。

6. I can give you a ride if you don't mind climbing on this load of boxes.

如果你不怕麻烦爬到这一大堆箱子的上面,我可以让你搭便车.

7. Not having much money, Mary decided to thumb a ride to New York.

玛丽因钱不多, 决定搭便车到纽约去.

8. It may interest you to know that a boy answering Rory's description thumbed a ride to Howth.

你或许会对这个消息感兴趣,有个和罗里描述的一模一样的小男孩搭便车到了霍斯。

9. It's not safe to travel by standing at the roadside hoping to be picked up by passing motorists.

站在路边等着搭便车,这样旅行并不安全.

10. Thumbing a lift had once a carefree, easy-going image.

伸手搭便车曾经给人以轻松随意的形象。

11. They had an eighty-mile journey and decided to hitch-hike.

他们要走80英里的路程,最后决定搭便车。

12. He picked up a hitch - hiker.

他中途让个搭便车的人上了车.

13. That hitchhiker looks dangerous. Don't pick him up.

那个搭便车的人看起来很危险. 不要载他.

14. He hitched a ride to the station.

他搭便车到车站去.

15. I have hitchhiked in 1928 - model jalopies, ridden in fuming buses and rettling milk trains.

我搭便车旅行的时候搭乘过一九二八年型的老爷车 、 冒烟的公共汽车以及嘎嘎作响的运牛奶火车.