当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:谈论健身

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:谈论健身

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.51W 次

87 Talking About Fitness
谈论健身
Do put yourself on a diet,otherwise you'll be too fat.
你一定要节食,要不你就太胖了。
A:What's your weight?
A:你体重是多少?
B:150 put yourself on a diet,otherwise you'll be too fat.
150磅。你一定要节食,要不你就太胖了.
B:I can't bear eating less.
B:少吃东西我可受不了。
Do you work out?
你健身吗?
A:your muscles are a spectacle!
A:你的肌肉真健壮!
B:Thank 's the result of exercise.
谢谢,这是锻练的结果.
By the way,do you work out?
随便问一句,你进行健身锻炼吗?
A:No,but I am starting working out from now on.
A:不。不过我打算从现在起开始。
B:Fine.
B:太好了。
Your muscular shoulders and chest...
你的肩膀和胸部肌肉……
A:Are you a wrestler or a boxer?
你是摔跤运动员吧,要不就是拳击手?
B:?
B:不是,怎么这么说呢?
A:Your muscular shoulders and chest impress me so.
A:你的肩膀和胸部肌肉发达。
B:Oh,really?I go to the rym every day.
噢,真的吗?我每天都去健身房.
She has such a sharp figure.
她的身材那么好。
A:What a pin-up she is!
A:她真是个美人儿!
B:Can you imagine she's over forty?
你能想象到她已经四十多岁了吗?
A:That's incredible!She has such a sharp figure.
A:真难相信!她的身材那么好。
B:'s a teacher of aerobics.
B:当然了,她是个健美教练。
Are you sure that this has nothing to do with sleeplessness?
你肯定这跟睡眠不足无关吗?
A:Hey,what's the matter?
A:嗨,怎么啦?
B:It doesn't matter.I just feel a little dizzy.
B:没关系。我只不过觉得迷糊。
A:Are you sure that this has nothing to do with sleep?
A:你肯定这跟睡眠无关吗?
B:I don't know.
B:我不知道。
Believe me,you really look much better than before.
相信我,你看起来真的比以前好多了.
A:I don't think I'm getting better.
A:我感觉没有好转。
B:Believe me,you really look much better than before.
相信我,你看起来真的比以前好多了.
A:I'm still not sure whether I can recover from it.
我还是不能肯定能不能康复。
I can see you've got some color back in your cheeks.
看得出来你脸上有了血色。
A:I can see you've got some color back in your cheeks.
A:看得出来你脸上有了血色。
B:Yes,I find jogging does good to me,so I deep on doing it.
是的,我发现慢跑对我有好处,所以我就坚持下来了.
A:You've formed a sound habit.
A:你养成了一个好习惯。
B:I think so,too.
B:我想是吧。
I feel young,fresh and energetic.
我感觉年轻、轻松、精力充沛。
A:You look fresh do you make it?
你近来看起来精神挺好,怎么做的?
B:I attend an aerobic class three times a week.
B:我一周上三次健美课。
A:Aren't you tired?
A:你不觉得累吗?
B:No,I feel young,fresh and energetic.
不觉得,我感觉年轻、轻松、精力充沛。
You're full of energy every day.
你每天都精力充沛。
A:h,time has stood still with you!
史密斯太太,青春在你身上驻足了!
B:Thank 're partial.
谢谢,这是你的偏爱。
A:I'm not flattering 're full of flattering every day.
我没有奉承你,你每天都精力充沛。
B:It's nice to hear that anyway.
B:听你这么说我真高兴。
You should do sports...
你应该参加体育活动……
A:You look pale today.
A:你今天脸色苍白。
B:I didn't wear make-up this morning.
B:今早我没化妆。
A:You should do sports to keep young.
A:你应该参加体育活动,保持年轻。
B:You're -up can only disguise my age,but exercise may delay it.
说得对.化妆只能遮盖我的年龄,但锻炼可以推迟衰老.
I'm feeling wonderful.
我觉得好极了。
A:I'm feeling wonderful.
A:我觉得好极了。
B:Are you crazy?The paers make everybody listless.
你疯了吗?论文使大家都无精打采,我想你也不例外.
A:I'm no exception,and that's why I spent a whole afternoon in the swimming pool.
我不例外,所以我整个下午都呆在游泳池。
B:I'd better exercise my body limbs are rusty now.
我最好也锻炼锻炼身体,我的胳膊腿都不灵活了.
My weight has dropped from 150 pounds to 120.
我的体重从150磅降到120磅了。
A:Have the aerobic classes any effect on you?
A:健美课有效吗?
B:Sure,great weight has dropped from 150 pounds to 120.
当然,效果很明显.我的体重已从150磅降到120磅了.
A:Congratulations!That's really something beyond my imagination.
A:恭喜!真难以想象。
I've lost weight in spite of my good appetite.
我食欲很好,体重却下降了。
A:Are you still using the slim pills?
A:你还吃减肥药?
B:No,I've quitted it already.I do exercises every day instead.
不,我已经停了.我现在每天锻炼.
A:How's it going on?
A:怎么样?
B:I've lost weight in spite of my good appetite.
B:我食欲很好,体重却下降了。
I'm in perfect health.
我身体非常健康。
A:Do you drink the Robust Milk every day?
A:你每天都喝乐百氏奶吗?
B:Not every day,but occasionally.
B:不是每天,偶尔喝。
A:It will make you as fit as a fiddle.
A:它会使你身体健康的。
B:I don't believe 's more,I'm already in perfect health.
我不相信广告,况且我已经非常健康了.

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part87:谈论健身