当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:谈论饮食

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:谈论饮食

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.58W 次

84 Talking About Eating
谈论饮食
Have you made a reservation?
您订立位子了吗?
A:Have you made a reservation,sir?
A:先生,您订位子了吗?
B:Yes,I reserved a table for six people.
B:是的,我订了六个人的位子。
A:Your name,please?
A:您叫什么名字?
B:Michael donsin.
B:迈克尔•唐森。
I had a table reserved for way,please.
知道了.我们给您留了一张餐桌,请随我来.
Which restaurant do you prefer?
您喜欢哪家餐馆?
A:Which restaurant do you prefer?
A:您喜欢哪家餐馆?
B:I'd like to taste Mexican food.
B:我想尝尝墨西哥风味。
A:How about the one on Baker Street?
A:贝克大街的那家餐馆怎么样?
B:Oh,I've never seen a better Mexican restaurant.
B:再好不过了。
I like authentic Chinese food.
我喜欢地道的中国菜。
A:Say,how about having Chinese food for a change?
A:换换口味吃中餐怎么样?
B:Great idea!I like authentic Chinese food.
B:太好了。我喜欢地道的中国菜。
A:Let's see what we'll take.
A:看看我们吃什么。
B:Pork steamed with rice flour,jelly fish and egg soup.
B:米粉肉、拌蛰皮、鸡蛋汤。
A:That's it!
A:好,就这样!
What's special for today?
今天的风味菜是什么?
A:What's special for today?
A:今天的风味菜是什么?
B:Sweet and sour prok chops,Madam.
B:粮醋排骨。
A:We'll have it for two people.
A:我们要两个人的量。
B:In a minute,Madam.
B:就来,请稍候。
Let's a change.
我们吃……换换口味吧。
Let's have seafood for a about oyster and lobster?
我们吃海鲜换换口味吧.牡蛎和龙吓怎么样?
B:I couldn't agree more!
B:我完全同意!
A:Anything else you want to add?
A:你还要加点什么吗?
B:Oh,yeah,two beers.
B:噢,对了,两杯啤酒。
I think I'll take...
我点……
A:May I have your order,gentlemen?
A:先生们,点什么菜?
B:I think I'll take braised chicken.
B:我喜欢炖鸡肉。
C:I'd prefer prawn salad.
C:我点明是沙拉。
D:And sea cucumber,a typical Cantonese dish.
D:还有海参,这是地道的广东菜。
A:Right away,gentlemen.
A:就来,先生们。
I'm very fond of...
我非常喜欢吃……
A:What kind of Chinese food do you serve?
A:你们有哪些中国菜?
B:Authentic Cantonese cuisine.
B:正宗的广东菜。
A:I'm very fond of white stewed fish.
A:我很喜欢吃白烩鱼。
C:So am white stewed fish,please.
C:我也是,请来两伊始白烩鱼。
B:They will soon be ready.
B:就好。
Would you like it rare,medium or well-done?
……你喜欢嫩点儿、适中、还是老一点儿?
A:I'd like to have steak and a beer.
A:我要牛排和一杯啤酒。
B:Would you like it rare,medium or well-done?
B:牛排嫩点儿、适中、还是老一点儿?
A:Well-done,please.
A:老一点儿吧。
I'm used to having...
我习惯……。
A:May I serve your dishes now?
A:现在上菜吗?
B:No,I'm used to having tea first.
B:不用,我习惯先喝茶。
A:With sugar?
A:加不加糖?
B:No sugar,please.
B:不加。
How delicious!Tender and crisp!
太好吃了!又嫩又脆。
A:How delicious!Tender and crisp!
A:太好吃了!又嫩又脆。
B:This is the specialty of our restaurant,sir.
B:先生,这是本店的拿手菜。
A:Yes,it's really savory.
A:不错,的确有味道。
B:Thank you for appreciating it.
B:多谢夸奖。
It's nice,indeed.
的确好极了。
A:It's nice,indeed.
A:的确好极了。
B:Yes,I've never tasted anything better.
B:是啊,我从来没吃过比这更好吃的。
C:Thank you,gentlemen.
C:谢谢你,先生。
It's appetizing and tasty.
真是鲜美可口。
A:This fish tastes as good as it looks.
A:这鱼不仅色泽好,而且味道美。
B:It's appetizing and tasty.
B:真是鲜美可口。
C:Happy to see you enjoy it.
C:很高兴你们喜欢。
I've never tasted better.
再好不过了。
A:This is the best dinner I've ever had.
A:这是我吃过的最好的饭了。
B:How about the soup?
B:汤怎么样?
A:I've never tasted anything better.
A:再好不过了。
B:How nice of you to say so.
B:你过奖了。
I smells good.
闻起来很香。
A:Let's try this shrimps with egg white.
A:尝尝芙蓉鲜虾吧!
B:Mm,it smells good.
B:闻起来很香。
A:Could you pass me a loaf of bread?
A:给我一个面包好吗?
I'd like to have the shrimp with it.
我想就面包一块儿吃。
The dinner is really rich.
晚饭很丰盛。
A:The dinner is really rich.
A:晚饭很丰盛。
B:Which dish do you like most?
B:你最爱吃什么菜?
A:I like the soy sauce chicken.
A:酱油鸡。
Actually,it's the dish recommended by this restaurant specially.
B:事实上这是本店特别推荐的。
Anything is all right with me.
我吃什么都行。
A:Which do you prefer,sour peppery soup or four-jewel soup?
A:你喜欢什么汤,酸辣汤还是四宝汤?
B:Anything's all right with me.I'm not particular about soups.
B:吃什么都行,我对汤不太挑剔。
A:Then we'll have four-jewel soup.
A:那么来四宝汤吧。
I'm afraid I don't like...
我想我不大爱吃……。
A:I'm afraid I don't like bread with potato ketchup.
A:我想我不大爱吃面包加土豆泥。
B:Then let's try strawberry ketchup.
B:那么尝尝草莓酱吧。
A:It sounds better.
A:那倒不错。
badly cooked.
……做得太糟了。
A:I'm sorry to say the lobster is badly cooked.
A:很遗憾,龙虾做得太糟了。
B:Sorry to hear that,would you like to have it changed?
B:对不起,要换换吗?
A:Oh,no.I can do with it.
A:不,不用了。
B:Thank you for your kindness.
B: 太谢谢您了。
The service is too slow.
服务太慢。
A:Can you tell me what's wrong,sir?
A:能和我说说有什么不妥吗?
B:The service is too slow and the dishes are served cold.
B:服务太慢,菜都凉了。
I see.I'll report to the manager and now I'll get them warmed for you.
我知道了,我会把这事告诉经理的,我来把菜给你热一热吧.
There's too much salt in...
太咸了。
A:The dish is too hot.
A:菜太辣了。
And I also think there's too much also think there's too much salt in the meat.
B:我觉得肉也太咸了。
C:I'll change it for y to keep you waiting.
C:我给你们换换,很抱歉,请等一会儿。

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part84:谈论饮食