当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:谈论家人和亲戚

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:谈论家人和亲戚

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.58W 次

82 Talking About Family&Relatives
谈论家人和亲戚
Is this a photo of your family?
这是你的全家福吗?
A:Is this a photo of your family?
A:这是你的全家福吗?
B:Yes,it was taken just before I was leaving for college.
B:是啊,这是我来上大学拍的。
A:You look so lovely.B:How time flies!I'll not see twenty again.
你长得真可爱。B:时间过得真快啊,转眼再也没有20岁了.
What does your mother do?
你妈妈是做什么工作的?
A:What does your mother do,may I ask?
A:你妈妈是做什么工作的?
B:My mother works in a company as an accountant.
B:她是一家公司的会计。
A:Is she busy?
A:她工作很忙吗?
B:Not always,she's rather busy at the end of the year.
B:不总忙,年终的时候很忙。
This must be your sister.
这位准是你姐姐。
A:This must be your sister,what a pretty girl?
A:这位准是你姐姐,真漂亮。
B:Pretty!She won beauty contest in her college.
B:漂亮!她在大学时是校花.
Hi,Tracy,this is my friend,Bill.
喂,特蕾西,这是我朋友比尔.A:他很随和、诚恳.只是有时有点保守.
C:Hello,Bill,nice to see you.
C:你好,比尔,很高兴见到你。
A:Hello,nice to meet you too.
A:你好,见到你我也很高兴。
Who's that...?
那位……是谁?
A:Who's that old lady trimming the trees?
A:修剪树枝的那位老人是谁呀?
B:She's my grandma.
B:是我奶奶。
A:She's looks very old is she? B:92.
她多大年纪了?她看起来身体很好.九十二岁.
This is my uncle.
这是我叔叔。
A:This is my uncle,Charles.
A:这是我叔叔,查尔斯。
B:He looks does he do?
B:他看上去很结实,做什么工作的?
A:He's a captain. B:He must be very brave.
A:他是船长。B:他肯定很勇敢。
A:Exactly!
A:没错儿!
My mother is a professor.
我母亲是教授。
A:They must be your parents,what do they do?
A:他们准是你父母了,他们都做什么工作?
B:My mother is a professor and my father is a manager.
B:我母亲是个教授,我父亲是个经理。
A:Do they often take you out?
A:他们经常带你出去玩儿吗?
B:No,usually they're very busy.
B:不,他们通常都很忙。
What shall I call him?
我该叫他什么?
A:What shall I call him?
A:我该叫他什么?
B:Oh,you may call him Uncle,or Henry.
B:你可以叫他叔叔,或叫他亨利。
A:What's he doing?
A:他在干什么?
B:He's checking 's an official in the customs.
B:在检查行李,他是海关官员。
What does he look like?
他长得什么样?
A:I heard many stories about your brother.
A:我听说过很多你哥哥的故事。
B:He's a hero in our town.
B:他是我们镇的英雄
A:What does he look like?Is he handsome?
A:他长得什么样?潇洒吗?
B:Yes,indeed,People say he's the smartest young man.
B:帅极了,人们都说他最帅的小伙子。
He is twenty years old.
他二十了。
A:Your father looks much younger in the picture.
A:照片中你爸爸可真年轻。
B:He was 20 years old then. A:How old is he now?
B:那时他才二十岁。A:现在呢?
B:He's over sixty.
B:六十多了。
He likes smiling.
他很爱笑。
A:What a brilliant smile!
A:他笑得可真美!
B:That's my cousin likes smiling.
B:那是我表哥休伯特,他很爱笑。
A:He must be very easy-going.
A:他肯定很好相处吧。
B:Sure,he's ready to be friendly with anyone.
B:是啊,他对谁都那么友好。
He looks his age.
他的长相和实际年龄差不多。
A:The man behind your mother must be your elder brother.
A:你妈妈后边的一定是你哥了。
B:Yes,he was 29 then.
B:是他,他当时二十九岁。
A:He looked his age.
A:能看出来。
He's generous and kind.
他慷慨、大方。
A:Say,do you go to see your grandparents often?
A:你常去看你爷爷奶奶吗?
B:Of course,my grandpa is generous and kind.
B:当然,我爷爷慷慨、大方
My grandma cooks the most delicious Chinese dishes in the world.
我奶奶的中国菜烧得一流.A:他很随和、诚恳,只是有时有点保守.
A:You're very lucky. He's a man of character.
A:你真幸运。他很有个性。
A:Is this your brother-in-law?
A:这是你姐夫吗?
B:Yes,he married my sister ten years ago.
B:对,十年前他和我姐姐结婚。
A:From his looks,I'd say he's a man of character.
A:从相貌看他很有个性。
B:Yes,my sister loves his personality.
B:没错儿,我姐姐就喜欢他的性格。
Give me a touch of his personality.
给我说说他的性格吧。
A:This man is your fiance,Dolly?
A:多丽,这人是你未婚夫吗?
B:Yeah,how do you like him? A:He's handsome.
B:对,你看他怎么样?他长得很英俊。
B:Can you give me a touch of his character?
给我说说他的性格吧。
A:He's outgoing and honest,but sometimes he's a bit conservative.
他很随和、诚恳,只是有时有点保守。

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part82:谈论家人和亲戚