当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 迷你对话学地道口语第2072期:就某人看来,某人的想法

迷你对话学地道口语第2072期:就某人看来,某人的想法

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.14W 次

情景对话:

padding-bottom: 75%;">迷你对话学地道口语第2072期:就某人看来,某人的想法

A: To my way of thinking, you behaved rudely before your mother.

依我看,你在你妈妈面前表现得太无礼了。

B: I couldn't keep my temper then, poor mum, she must be very sad now.

当时我控制不住自己,可怜的妈妈,她现在一定很难过。

A: How about apologizing now?

现在去向她道歉怎么样?

B: I hope she can forgive me.

我希望她会原谅我。

A: Ok, you should change your temper, didn't let your mother feel sad any more.

你应该改改自己的脾气了,别让你妈妈再难过了。

一, 词海拾贝

to one’s way of thinking

exp. In someone's opinion. (就某人看来,某人的想法是)

e.g. She was too showy, too lacking in taste and restraint, to his way of thinking.

他认为她太华丽,太欠缺审美力,太没有拘束了。

e.g. To my way of thinking, your new coat is not worth so much money.

我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。

e.g. To my way of thinking, the house isn't worth the price they're asking.

我认为,这房子不值他们所要的价钱。

e.g. To her way of thinking, we must depend on intensive cultivation to feed ourselves.

她认为我们就是要靠精耕细作吃饭。

e.g. To my way of thinking, Nancy, you are the best damn reporter I've ever worked with.

Nancy,我认为你是在跟我共过事的记者中间最出色的。

二, 语汇积累

keep one’s temper:不发脾气

e.g. In spite of these insults, she managed to keep her temper.

她虽然受尽侮辱,还是尽量克制自己的怒气。

e.g. I think you should learn to keep your temper on such an occasion.

我认为你应该学会在这种场合沉得住气。