当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 第649期:如何说明“不能赴约”?

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第649期:如何说明“不能赴约”?

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.89W 次

I can't be there today/at noon.

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第649期:如何说明“不能赴约”?

我今天/中午没法过去。


I can't make it this weekend.

我这周去不了。


I can't make the date/meeting/appointment.

我没法赴约/参加会议/赴约。


Why didn't you come/show up?

你为什么没来?


Why did you stand me up?

你为什么放我鸽子?


Why did you blow off our date/ the meeting/the appointment?

你为什么没赴约?/参加会议?/赴约?


You owe me.

你欠我的。


You had better make it up to me.

你最好补偿我。


DiAlogue1:

A: Why didn't you show up yesterday?

昨天你为什么没来?


B: Something came up and I couldn't get away. I'm really sorry.

有事情我走不开。我很抱歉


A: Did your phone break too? Why didn't you call?

你的电话也坏了吗?为什么不给我打电话?


Dialogue2:

A: This is the second time this week you stood me up, what's going on?

这是你这周第二次放我鸽子了,发生了什么?


B: Sorry, I'm really sorry, but I've got so much work these days.

抱歉,真的很抱歉,这几天我的工作很多。


Conversation:

A: Sorry, honey, but I'm not going to be able to make it. Something's come up.

对不起亲爱的,我没法去了,有事情。


B: What? It's our anniversary. I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

什么?这是我们的周年纪念,我盼望这一天已经很久了 。


A: I know, I know. I promise I'll make it up to you. But something came up here at the office and I'm not going to be able to leave for a while.

我知道,我知道,我发誓一定会补偿你的。但是公司有事,我这会儿没法离开。


B: Why does this always happen when we have plan? Are you sure you even wanted to go out tonight?

为什么每次我们有安排的时候都会发生事情?你确定你今天晚上想出来吗?


A: Yes, I swear. I was looking forward to it, too. I promise I'll make it up to you this weekend. But I really have to go now. This meeting can't wait.

当然,我发誓,我也非常期待这一天。我发誓这周末给你补上,但我现在得挂了,会议不等人。


B: Alright, but don't forget you owe me.

好吧,不过别忘了你欠我的。