当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 每天三分钟学英语 第490期:英文"全力以赴"怎么说?

每天三分钟学英语 第490期:英文"全力以赴"怎么说?

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.03W 次

Go all out
全力以赴、毫无保留地去做某事
If you wanna succeed, you should go all out.
如果你想成功,你应该全力以赴。
Rachel is a very good friend of mine. I know she would go all out to help me with the problem.
Rachel是我非常要好的朋友,我知道她会尽一切努力帮我解决这个问题的。

Give someone the works
为某人倾尽全力
My daughter wants the greatest wedding of all time, so I'm spending all my money. I'm giving her the works.
我女儿想要一个终身难忘的婚礼,所以我把钱都花在这上面了,我为她倾尽全力。

Don't hold back
倾尽全力
Hold back your tear/anger
控制住你的眼泪/愤怒
Don‘t hold anything back.
要毫无保留的…
When the battle begins tomorrow don't hold back. I want our enemies crushed.
当明天战役打响时,(你们)要毫无保留。我要粉碎敌人。

Give it everything
全力以赴
In life you have to give it everything in order to be successful.
生活中你想要成功就要拼上所有。

Go to town
做事用尽全力/仔细
My wife really went to town with the remodelling. The house is beautiful, but it cost a fortune.
我老婆为了这次重新装修真的很拼。房子装修完很美,但也花了不少钱。

Go out of your way
特别尽力去做某件事情
Jenny went out of her way to make sure her sister had everything she needed before leaving for college.
为了确保妹妹上大学什么都不缺,Jenny也是蛮拼的。

Go above and beyond
倾尽全力
My mom really went above and beyond when she cooked my girlfriend dinner for the first time.

我妈第一次给我女朋友做饭时,真是使上了浑身的解数。

每天三分钟学英语 第490期:英文"全力以赴"怎么说?



Go for broke
下了大工夫
Our competitor's going for broke with this new product. If it succeeds we might be in trouble.
我们的竞争对手在他们的新产品上下了大工夫,如果产品成功,我们可能就有麻烦了。

Pull out all the stops
尽全力做某事
It was my husband's 50th birthday so I pulled out all the stops and threw him the biggest party in the world.
那是我丈夫的50岁生日,所以我马力全开给他开了个大大的爬踢。

Put your heart and soul into it
拼尽全力
The high school basketball team put their heart and soul into the final game of the season, but still lost by one point.
这个高中篮球队在本季最后一场比赛中拼尽了全力,不过还是以1分之差输掉了。