当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 飞行员英语900句 第43期:其他情况通话术语(3)

飞行员英语900句 第43期:其他情况通话术语(3)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.17W 次

Our cargo manifest shows that there are 80 kilograms of lithium batteries on board.

飞行员英语900句 第43期:其他情况通话术语(3)
841. 我们货物舱单表明机上有80千克的锂电池。

A ramp inspection discovered crates of lithium batteries in the cargo hold. We are verifying. Request delay pushback.

842. 机坪检查发现货舱有数箱锂电池。我们正在核实。请求延迟推出。

We had a smoke warning in the cargo hold. We have discharged the fire extinguisher. We are concerned about lithium batteries in that compartment.

843. 我们的货舱有烟雾警告。我们已释放灭火瓶。我们担心货舱的锂电池。

The cabin crew have used up all the portable extinguishers. Request diversion.

844. 客舱机组已用完了手提式灭火瓶。申请备降。

Request passenger stairs connect immediately after we stop on the runway. We want to disembark passengers as quickly as possible.

845. 我们停止在跑道上后请求立即连接客梯车。我们想尽快让旅客离机。

We almost had a mid-air collision with another aircraft.

846. 我们差点与另一架飞机空中相撞。

The conflicting traffic is military. Request avoiding action.

847. 冲突飞机是军用机。申请避让措施。

Does the flight path of the unknown aircraft converge with ours?

848. 不明飞机的飞行路线和我们会聚吗?

The conflicting traffic is gray, possibly a military aircraft.

849. 冲突飞机是灰色的,可能是军用机。

We have traffic indication at 2 o’clock, 300 feet above our level.

850. 冲突飞机显示在2点钟方位,高于我们300 英尺。

We have a possible traffic conflict at 10 o’clock, converging with our flight path.

851. 我们可能在10点钟方位有冲突飞机,与我们的飞行路线会聚。

We have a possible traffic conflict ahead. Request radar vectors for avoidance.

852. 我们前方可能有冲突飞机。申请雷达引导避让。

Request right turn for traffic avoidance.

853. 请求右转避让冲突飞机。

Unable to comply, TCAS RA.

854. 不能照办,遵守TCAS RA指令。

We nearly collided with that aircraft. We had very little vertical separation. Do you know the flight number of that aircraft?

855. 我们几乎与那架飞机相撞了。我们几乎没有垂直间隔了。你们知道那架飞机的航班号吗?

Clear of conflict, request further instructions.

856. 远离冲突,申请进一步指令。

We have injuries resulting from our TCAS maneuver. Request ambulance on arrival.

857. TCAS机动导致部分旅客受伤。请求救护车到场。

Some of the cabin crew are injured. They were serving meals during the TCAS maneuver.

858. 那部分客舱机组受伤了。TCAS机动时他们正在供餐。

Some passengers were injured because their seatbelts weren’t fastened.

859. 一些旅客受伤是因为他们没有系安全带。

Some passengers have been scalded by hot drinks.

860. 一些旅客被热饮料烫伤了。