当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 办公室英语 > 有关办公室场景对话的英语口语

有关办公室场景对话的英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.73K 次

现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

有关办公室场景对话的英语口语

职场口语:谈薪水必备英语

a: how time flies! it's pay day again!

a: 时间过得真快!又到了发薪日了!

b: yes, it is! you're an engineer, aren't you?

b: 是呀,真快!你是工程师,是吗?

a: yes, i am。

a: 是的。

b: so you must be earning decently, don't you?

b: 那你钱一定挣得不少喽?

a: well, just average。

a: 哦,只不过一般而已。

b: what's your salary then, may i ask?

b: 那能不能问一下你的薪水是多少?

a: sure. my monthly pay is $2,500. what about yours?

a: 当然,我每月的工资是2500美元,你的呢?

b: i'm paid weekly, and it's around $700 per week。

b: 我拿的是周薪,每星期大约700美元左右。

a: that means you can get $2,800 a month. right? that's quite a sum of money。

a: 那就是说你每月可得2800美元,对吗?这是相当可观的一笔钱呢!

b: yes, but my pay is on an hourly basis and it's not up to much。

b: 是的,不过我的工资是以小时计算的,而这笔收入并不足道。

a: then you must be working overtime。

a: 那么你一定在加班工作了。

b: that's right. i work 24 hours' overtime a week. and the overtime pay is usually more than the regular pay。

b: 对,我一星期加班24小时。而加班工资通常要高于固定工资。

a: so overtime has a bearing on how much you may make in a job. don't you think so?

a: 所以加班影响工资收入的多少,你不这样认为吗?

b: definitely. and the degree of responsibility in a job also has a great deal to do with the salary。

b: 是这样,而且工作中所负责任的轻重程度同薪水也有密切联系。

a: yes. and so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits。

a: 是的,其他如经验、福利待遇等因素也是这样。

b: no doubt about that. but anyway i have to work hard to earn my money。

b: 这是毫无疑问的,不过无论如何我得努力工作才挣得到钱。

下面再来学几句关于加薪的句子,希望大家薪水都涨起来哈哈!

what makes you think we should give you a raise?

你为什么认为我们应该给你加薪呢?

i hope you will seriously consider a pay increase。

请你认真考虑给我加薪。

your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan。

你每月的总收入会涨300元。

good salesman will naturally earn more。

好的销售人员自然应该得到更多报酬。

i will give you a one-time bonus for your recent hard work。

我给你一次性的奖金,鼓励你最近的辛勤工作。

 职场口语:同事之间该如何称呼

f: welcome aboard!

欢迎你来本公司工作!

c: thank you, i'm delighted to be working here, mr. buchwald。

谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

f: call me buck, will you? my name is reginald buchwald but everybody calls me buck. it's easier。

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

c: i'd prefer to call you mr. buchwald. isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

f: well, president eisenhower was known as ike. everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

f: it's been our tradition ever since the company was small. and don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. ok?

在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

c: i'll try。

我会试试看。

f: good. but when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as mr., ms. or whatever is appropriate. to those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. get it?

好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

c: yes, sir。

是的,先生。

f: (laughing) and don't 'sir' me either. now i'll show you your private office。

(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

 职场口语对话:如何管理邮件

michael: my computer is really going crazy today.

迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。

billy: have you tried re-booting it?

比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?

michael: i think the big kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my pc.

迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。

billy: i don't mean that you should kick you computer! have you tried to restart it?

比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?

michael: do you think that would help?

迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?

billy: maybe. what error message are you getting?

比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?

michael: it says that i have too much email.

迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。

billy: how many emails do you have in your inbox?

比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?

michael: about 10,000!

迈克尔:大约一万封!

billy: leave your computer alone for a while and i will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.

比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件。

notes:

1) re-booting: a technical term meaning to turn your pc off and then on

重启动:把个人电脑关了,然后再开的技术术语

sometimes re-booting can fix a computer problem, but it is probably better to call the it staff first.

有时候重启动可以解决一个计算机问题,不过也许最好先叫it人员。

2) big kahoona: your boss, an important person

头儿:你的老板,上司,一个重要的人

the big kahoona asked me to work this weekend to get an important report finished.

这个周末头儿要我工作,完成一份重要的报告。

3) prioritize: to arrange things in order of importance prioritize

把……区分优先次序:按事物的重要性进行排序

professional staff should develop systems to prioritize their work efficiently.

专业人员应该开发系统来有效地将他们的工作按照优先次序进行排序。