当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 购物英语 > 有关超市购物英语对话

有关超市购物英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.11W 次

对话教学是小学英语课堂教学中比较普通的课型,它几乎涵盖了小学英语所有年级所有单元内容的英语学习。本站小编整理了有关超市购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关超市购物英语对话
  有关超市购物英语对话一

Louise: Hey, Julia … Look at those desserts! How about baking some cookies today?嘿,茱莉亚。。。看那边的甜品!今天烤一些饼干怎么样?

Julia: Hmm … Yeah, that's a great idea! While we're here, let’s pick up the ingredients.嗯。。。好的,好主意。既然到这儿了,我们就买些材料吧、

Julia: OK, what do we need?好的,我们需要什么?

Louise: The recipe calls for flour, sugar and butter. Oh, and we also need eggs and chocolate chips.食谱上说需要面粉, 糖和黄油。哦,我们还要买鸡蛋和巧克力豆。

Julia: Why don't you get the dairy ingredients? You'll find those in the refrigerated section in the back of the store. I'll get the dry ingredients — they're in aisle 10.要不你去买乳制品?在超市的后面冰柜区你能找到的。我去干货材料区,10通道那里。

Louise: Great! Let's meet at the checkout.太好了。我们在收银台见。

Julia: OK. See you there.好的,收银台见。

  有关超市购物英语对话二

john:

what is that in your hand?

你手上拿的是什么?

sally:

an ad the supermarket put in our mailbox.

我们信箱里塞的超市广告。

john:

are there any bargains?

有什么便宜东西吗?

sally:

yes, there are. i plan to go shopping there this weekend.

有啊,我打算周末去买点儿。

  有关超市购物英语对话三

Stocker: Can I help you find something?

上货工人: 你在找什么,我能帮忙吗?

Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

上货工人: 咖啡在三号走道。我带你过去吧。

Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

梅格: 谢谢。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

上货工人 :看起来已经脱销了。下星期我们应该会再进货。

Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

梅格: 好吧,我回头再买。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子。

Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

上货工人: 恐怕已经停止销售了。他们总公司不再生产汽水了。

M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

梅格: 真的吗?我爱喝 Fructose 汽水。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢?刚才在面包区我也没有看见它。

Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

上货工人: 我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗?

Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

梅格: 不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗?

Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

上货工人: 平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了。直到夏初才会有货。

Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

梅格: 今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有。我想我要空手回家了。

Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

上货工人: 我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销。

Meg: I'm there!

梅格: 我就在这里!


看了“有关超市购物英语对话”的人还看了:

1.关于超市购物英语对话阅读

2.关于超市购物英文对话

3.关于超市购物英语对话短文

4.超市购物英语情景对话

5.关于购物的英语对话阅读