当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车

出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.9K 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车

 出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车

  1.常用口语:

I'd like to rent a car for a week.

我想租辆车子,租一个星期。

I'd like to rent a car for three days.

我想租辆车子,租3天

What kinds of cars do you have?

你们有什么样的车可供出租?

rent v.租,租借,出租盯,租金

I'd like to rent a car that's gas-saving.

我想租辆省油的车。

gas-saving a. 省油的,节油的

I'm running out of gas.

我的车快没油了。

I'm out of gas.

我的车没油了

It's out of gas.

车没油了

No gas.

没油了。

I have to stop for gas.

= I have to stop and get gas.

我得停下来加油。

I have to get gas.

我得加油

Please fill it up.

= Please fill the gas tank up.

请把油箱加满。

I gas tank“汽油箱”

Unleaded, please.

请给我加无铅汽油。

$20 worth,please.

请给我加20美元的汽油

unleaded n. 无铅汽油

worth n. 价值,特定金额的等值

Where is a car wash, please?

请问哪儿有洗车的地方?

I want to wash/wax the car.

我想洗车/给车打蜡

car wash“洗车的地方,洗车房”

I have a flat tire.

= I have a flat.

我有一个车胎瘪了。

My type blew out.

我的车胎爆了

My tires are low.

我的车胎没气了

flat a. 扁平的,漏了气的,没电的

tire n. 轮胎 (=type)

blow out“爆炸”(blow的过去式为blew.过去分词为blown)

Could you please inflate my tires?

请给我的车胎打点气,好吗?

There is a slow leak in this type.

这个轮胎有点漏气

inflate v.(使)充气,(使)膨胀

leak n. & v. 泄漏

Would you please check under the hood?

=Would you have a look under the hood?

请你检查一下发动机,好吗?

hood n. (汽车发动机的)车盖

I need a tune-up.

我需要你调试一下发动机。

tune-up n. 发动机调整

It's making a funny sound under the hood.

发动机的声音怪怪的。

There's something wrong with the engine.

发动机有故障。

My engine is knocking.

发动机响声不对

If I go over sixty. the car starts shaking.

如果车速过了60(英里/迈),车子就会开始抖动.

My car won't start.

=It won't start.

我的车发动不起来。

My car broke down.

我的车抛锚了。

It stalled.

车抛锚了。

stall v. 突然熄火,抛锚

break down“出故障,抛锚”

(break的过去式为broke,过去分词为broken)

I'll have to take it into the shop.

我得把车弄到修车铺去。

Do you know where I can find a garage?

你知道我在哪儿能找到一个修车铺/汽车修理厂吗?

garage n. 汽车修理厂,修车铺,车库

shop既可指“销售商品的店铺”,又可指“制作、修理东西的店铺”。

Do you know what the problem is?

你知道出了什么问题吗?

Please take a look at it.

请检查一下。

Can you give me an estimate?

你能告诉我大致的费用吗?

estimate n. & v.估价,估计

When will it be ready?

车什么时候能修好?

Can I pick it up on Sunday?

我可以星期日来取车吗?

I need a tow truck.

= I need a tow.

我需要一辆拖车。

tow n. & v. 拖,拉,拽,牵引

Would you please tow it to the nearest garage?

请帮我把它拖到最近的修车厂,好吗?

Will you give me a tow?

你能帮我抱一下车吗?

give sb.a tow“帮某人拖车”

My battery is dead.

我的电瓶没电了。

Can you jump-start my car?

你能用你车上的电瓶启动我的车吗?

battery n. 电瓶,电池

jump-start指“用另外一辆车的电瓶来启动某辆车”。

Traffic is so slow today.

今天的路上可真堵。

I'm stuck in traffic.

我在路上堵车了。

traffic n.交通,往来的行人车辆等

be stuck in.表示“被卡在…里,陷在…里”。

There seems to be an accident ahead.

前面好像出车祸了。

There's construction.

路面在施工。

accident n. 意外事故,事故

construction n. 建造,建设

ahead ad. 在前面

Why do you stop me,sir?

警官,您为什么要拦我?

I've no idea why you stopped me.

我不知道您为什么拦住我。

I didn't do anything wrong.

我什么错也没犯。

I left my license at home.

我把驾照落在家里了。

I forgot to take my driver's license.

我忘记带驾照了。

license n. 执照,证书,许可证

drivers license“驾驶执照”(口语中可简称为license)

Please let me go this time.

= Please let me off this time.

这次请放我一码吧。

I'll never let it happen again.

绝对不会再发生这样的事了。

I can't find a parking spot.

= I couldn't find a parking place.

= I couldn't find a place to park.

我找不到停车的地方。

Where can I park?

哪儿可以停车?

park v. 停车

parking spot=parking place“停车场,停车的地方”

We've got to stop and ask for directions.

我们得停车问一下路。

I think we're lost.

我想我们迷路了.

I've/have got to意思是“不得不,得”,相当于“have to”,ask for directions意为“问路”,若要表示“指路”,则用“give

directions"。

Can you help me? I'm lost.

你能帮我一下吗?我迷路了。

Am I going north?

我这是在往北走吗?

Is the railway station in this direction?

去火车站是往这个方向吗?

How do I get to the airport?

去机场怎样走?

Do you know where 102 Lincoln Street is?

你知道林肯街102号在哪儿吗?

How do you get there from here?

从这儿到那儿你怎么走?

How far away is it?

有多远?

Is it far from here?

离这儿远吗?

I Could you show me on the map?

你可以在地图上指给我看吗?

Which exit do I get off on?

我该在哪个出口下来?

exit n.出口

Slow down.

开慢点。

Speed up.

开快点。

Watch out!

= Look out!

小心!

Turn here.

在这里转弯。

Turn left/right.

向左/右转

Go straight.

直走

Don't run the red light.

不要闯红灯。

We have to wait until the traffic lights change to green.

我们得等交通灯变绿。

Make sure not to miss that exit.

一定不要错过那个出口。

Do not miss that turn.

不要错过那个拐弯。

When will we arrive?

我们什么时候到?

Are we there yet?

我们到了没有?

Are we almost there?

我们快到了吧?

When do we get there?

我们什么时候能到?

I need a rest stop.

我需要停车上个厕所/休息一下。

Time for a pit stop.

该停会儿车了

How long can you wait?

你还能憋多久?

Is it an emergency?紧急吗?

emergency n. 紧急情况

pit stop“中途停车(以便上厕所、进餐、加油等)”

 2.英语对话

Lisa: Hi. Tom. What are you doing here?

丽莎:嗨,汤姆。你在这儿做什么呢?

Tom: Hi. Lisa. I'm just taking a walk.

汤姆:嗨,丽莎。我只是在散散步。

Lisa: I'm going to the Lotus Supermarket. Will you go with me?

丽莎:我要去莲花超市,你愿意跟我去吗?

Tom: Sure.

汤姆:好吧。

Lisa: Good. Get in.. . Fasten your safety belt... Well. it looks like I'm running out of gas. We'll have to stop for some first.

丽莎:好。上车吧…把安全带系上…嗯,看上去我的车快没油了。我们得先停下来加油。

Tom: I know there's a gas station ahead.

汤姆:我知道前面有个加油站。

( at the gas station )

(在加油站)

Worker: What can I get you?

工人:要什么油?

Lisa: Unleaded gas, 20 dollars worth. please.

丽莎:请给我加20美元的无铅汽油。

( on the road )

(在路上)

Tom: Lisa, the car is making a funny sound under the hood.

汤姆:丽莎,发动机的声音怪怪的。

Lisa: Yes. Sounds like a real problem Oh, the car is starting to jolt. I'll have to take it into the shop. Do you know where I can find a garage?

丽莎:是的,听上去像是出大毛病了,哦,这车开始晃了。我得把它弄到修车铺去。你知道我在哪儿能找到一个修车铺吗?

Tom: There should be one along 4th Street.

汤姆:第四大街上应该有一家。

( at the garage )

(在修车铺)

Lisa: My car is behaving rather strangely. Could you take a look at it?

丽莎:我的车有些怪怪的。你能检查一下吗?

Mechanic: Yeah... I can't say offhand what the problem is. Can you come back Wednesday afternoon?

技工:好的…我一时也难以说出问题出在哪里。你周三下午再来好吗?

Lisa: Alright. Can you give me an estimate ?

丽莎:好吧。你能告诉我大致的费用吗?

Mechanic: It's hard to say right now.

技工:现在还不好说.

Lisa: Alright. ( to Tom ) Sorry about all this, Tom. Let's take a taxi.

丽莎:好吧。(对汤姆说)汤姆,遇上这么多麻烦事,真是不好意思。咱们打个车吧,

Tom: That's all right.

汤姆:没关系的。