当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 美洲旅游英语情景对话

美洲旅游英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.74W 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

美洲旅游英语情景对话

 美洲旅游英语情景对话1:

A:Is this the first time you come to Los Angeles?

A:这是你第一次来洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,it is

B:是的,是第一次。

A:Do you like Los Angeles?

A:你喜欢洛杉矶吗?

B:Yes,I like it very much.

B:是的,我很喜欢。

A:Where do you want to visit?

A:你想去哪儿游玩儿呢?

B:I'd like to go to Hollywood.

B:我想去好莱坞看看。

A:That might be a good idea. It's really a good place.

A:这主意也许不错。那确定是个好地方。

B:Do you want to go there , too?

B:你也想去吗?

A:No.I've been there many times.

A:不,我去过好多次了。

 美洲旅游英语情景对话2:

A:Look!That's the Statue of Liberty.

A:瞧!那就是自由女神像。

B:What a spectacular view! Maybe it is the most famous single monument in the USA.

B:太壮观了!它或许是美国最有名的单人纪念碑了。

A:It was a gift from the French people. Its designer also designed the world famous Eiffel Tower.

A:自由女神是法国人民赠送的礼物。其设计师也就是埃菲尔铁塔的设计师。

B:He was so great. What was his name?

B:太了不起了。他叫什么名字?

A:I am sorry,I can't remember. The day when the Statue of Liberty was unveiled, more than one million people came to watch and celebrate.

A:对不起,我不记得了。自由女神揭幕典礼那天,有一百多万人前来观看、庆祝。

B:That must have been very spectacular.

B:那肯定非常壮观了。

A:Yes , it was

A:是很壮观。

B:By the way,are visitors allowed to climb up the statue?

B:顺便问一下,自由女神像允许参观者登上去吗?

A:Yes. An elevator takes visitors to the top pedestal.

A:可以登上去。电梯可以把参观者送上最高的那层平台。

B:That's the first thing I'd like to do.

B:那是我计划要做的第一件事。

 美洲旅游英语情景对话3:

A:We are now in Washington D. C.,the capital city of America.

A:我们现在在华盛顿特区,美国的首都。

B:I think this city's name must be connected with president Washington.

B:我想这城市的名字肯定与华盛顿总统有关。

A:Yes. George Washington has been highly respected by the American people. To show their admiration and love for President Washington,they name their capital city Washington.

A:是的。乔治•华盛顿一向深得美国人的尊敬。为了表达他们的崇敬及热爱,人们把他们的首都命名为华盛顿。

B:Oh:I see.

B:噢,我明白了。

A:Look, there is the Washington Monument. It is the highest needle shaped building in the world. The height is 55 feet.

A:看,那是华盛顿纪念碑。它是世界上最高的针形建筑物,高度达55英尺。

B:That must be the Jefferson Memorial over there.

B:那边一定是杰斐逊纪念馆了。

A:You're right. Thomas Jefferson was the third president of the United States. He drafted the Declaration of Independence. In the memorial there is a bronze statue of President Jefferson.

A:对了。托马斯•杰斐逊是美国第三任总统。他起草了《独立宣言》。纪念堂内有杰斐逊总统的铜像。

B:Will we visit the Library of Congress?

B:我们去参观国会图书馆吗?

A:Yes. The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world.

A:是的。国会图书馆是世界上最大的图书馆。

B:Really? Let's go.

B:是吗?那我们走吧。

 美洲旅游英语情景对话4:

A:I'm going to Los Angeles to visit a friend.

A:我去洛杉矶看朋友。

B:Los Angeles? Ah,you can take a tour of Hollywood.

B:洛杉矶?那你可以顺便去好莱坞玩。

A:Yes,we've planned to go there on Saturday afternoon. I've been dreaming of seeing the“Movie Capital of the World" for a long time.

A:嗯,我们打算星期六下午就去。我早就想去看看这个“世界影视之都”了。

B:Yes, it's also the home of the“Silver Screen".

B:是啊,好莱坞也是“银幕之家”。

A:Have you ever been there before?

A:你以前去过吗?

B:Of course. I once lived nearby.

B:当然了,以前我家就在那。

A:Oh,that's great! Could you please tell me something about it?

A:那太好了!正好可以问问你情况。

B:Sure. What do you want to know?

B:没问题。你想知道些什么?

A:Will I see the huge Hollywood sign? I often saw it in movies and on postcards

A:我会看见那个写着“HOLLYWOOD”的大牌子吗?我老在电影里,还有明信片上看见它。

B:You certainly will. It stands along a mountain side. Each letter is 50 feet tall-the size of a four-storey building.

B:当然会看见了。它就在山腰上,而且每个字母都有50英尺,大概四层楼那么高。

A:Wow I That's really huge!

A:哇!可真大啊!