当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 购买特产英语情景对话

购买特产英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.63K 次

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面本站小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

购买特产英语情景对话

购买特产英语情景对话1:

A:Is there anything I can do for you?

A:有什么能帮忙的吗?

B:I'm trying to choose a gift.

B:我想选个礼物。

A:Did you have anything particular in mind?

A:您有没有特别想买的东西?

B:No,but I'd like to get something typical in this region.

B:没有,但我想买当地特产_

A:Well, we have some handmade products. Let me show you some.

A:嗯,我们有一些手工制造成的产品。我拿一些给你看。

B:They're quite nice. But I'm afraid they're quite a bit expensive.

B:它们看起来很好,但恐怕很贵。

A:About how much were you planning to spend?

A:您打算花多少钱?

B:No more than one hundred yuan.

B:不多于一百元。

A:Oh,in that case. This one is OK.

A:哦,如果是这样的话,我想这个可以。

B:Oh!It's perfect. I think I'll take it. Would you wrap it,please?

B:哦!它真完美。我想我就选它了。请你把它包起来好吗?

A:OK. Wait for a moment,please.

A:好的,请稍等。

 购买特产英语情景对话2:

A:What did you buy at the market?

A:你从市场上都买了些什么呀?

B:I bought some special local products.

B:一些特产。

A:You seem to have bought the whole market!

A:你好像把整个市场都买回来了!

B:Yes. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the paper-cut.

B:是啊,我的确想那么做。我喜欢那些手工艺品,尤其是剪纸。

A:Paper-cuts are all hand-made. Let me see the paper-cuts you bought. They are all animals.

A:剪纸是全手工制作的。让我看看你买的剪纸,全是动物

B:Aren't animals the main content of Chinese paper-cuts?

B:难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?

A:All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac,are the most common theme in paper-cuts. But there are other themes

A:是的。动物,尤其是十二生肖,是剪纸最常见的主题。但是也有其他主题。

B:Then I will buy some tomorrow.

B:那我明天再去买一些。

A:Why do you want to buy so much?

A:你为什么要买那么多?

B:Because I want to send them to my fiends.

B:因为我想把它们送给我的朋友。

A:I see.

A:我明白了。

购买特产英语情景对话3:

A:We'd like to have a look around your house?

A:我们想参观一下您的房子,可以吗?

B:Yes, of course, please follow me.

B:当然可以,请跟我来。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢

B:This is our courtyard.

B:这是我家的庭院。

A:It's so spacious, about 40 square metres,right?

A:真大,大约有40平方米吧?

B:Yes,about 46 square metres.

B:是的,约46平方米。

A:Are these corn ears hanging on the tree branch?

A:那些挂在树上的是玉米穗子吗?

B:Yes.

B:是的。

A:Very beautiful and very interesting. But why do you hang them in the tree?

A:真漂亮,也真有趣。可是你们为什么要把玉米穗子挂在树上呢?

B:They don't have enough time to peel it after they harvested them,so they hung them in the tree. Then in winter, they can peel corn ears in their leisure time.

B:收获玉米后没时间剥它们,就把它们挂在树上。到了冬天,他们空闲时再剥。

A:Very good idea. Sometimes such pictures can show the house's richness.

A:这主意不错。有时候这也显示这所房子的富有。

 购买特产英语情景对话4:

A:Chinese tea is famous all over the world. I want to buy several boxes.

A:中国茶世界闻名,我想买几盒。

B:There are various kinds of tea in China. It depends on the taste and effect.

B:这有各种中国茶,要看您想要什么味道和功效的。

A: Well, I do not know Chinese tea at all.

A:恩,我一点都不懂中国茶。

B:This is green tea, you can drink it in summer. It can relieve summer-heat and it is good for maintaining your lung.

B:这是绿茶,可以在夏天喝,缓解夏天的闷热,而且可以保养肺。

A:Sounds interesting. What about this?

A:听起来很有趣。这是什么?

B:It is black tea, it has a strong taste and promotes digestion.

B:这是红茶,味道很浓,有助于消化。

A: What's this? It smells fragrant.

A:这是什么?闻起来很香。

B:It is jasmine tea of high quality. It is fragrant and has a pleasant taste.

B:这是高级茉莉花茶,味道很清香。

A:I will take the jasmine tea. Could you pack it with the wrapping paper and ribbon? It is a gift for my friend.

A:我就要这个茉莉花茶了,您能帮我包起来绑上丝带吗?这是送给朋友的礼物。

B:No problem. Wait for a moment.

B:没问题,请稍等。