当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 旅游英语 > 关于欧洲旅游英语口语

关于欧洲旅游英语口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.8W 次

随着国际旅游的发展,旅游英语作为一门专业受到了社会、教师的广泛关注。小编精心收集了关于欧洲旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

关于欧洲旅游英语口语
  关于欧洲旅游英语口语1

乘船

Is this the passenger ship to New York?

这是去纽约市的客轮吗?

Is there a daily passenger ship to New York?

每天都有客轮开往纽约吗?

How many passengers can this cruise ship carry?

这艘游轮能容纳多少人?

Should I exchange U. S. dollars before embarkation?

请问,上船前需要兑换好美金吗?

Does this fare include a meal?

船票费包括用餐在内吗?

How long does it take to the destination?

到达终点要多久呢?

The ship is lifting anchor.

船起锚了。

The ship is about to start.

船就要开了。

Let's go on board.

我们上船吧。

Where is my cabin?

我的舱位在哪里啊?

Which berth is mine?

哪个铺是我的?

Are visitors allowed to come on board?

送行的人可以上船吗?

How many ports do we call at on our passage?

我们一路上要在几个港口停留?

Are you seasick?

你是不是晕船了?

Do you get seasick?

您晕船吗?

How long does this ship lie at anchor here?

船在这里停多久?

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

The ship is going very fast.

船走得真快。

I'm glad it's not very long.

很高兴时间不是太长。

Are you feeling cold? Would you like to come with me to my cabin for a beer?

你冷吗?到我的客舱喝点儿啤酒吧?

The ship is really tossing,I'm afraid we'll fall down on deck.

船摇晃得很厉害,恐怕我们会滑倒在甲板上。

How do I get to the upper deck?

我怎么才能到上层甲板上去呢?

Where can I rent a deck chair?

请问,我可以在哪里租到甲板躺椅呢?

Are sandals allowed on deck?

甲板上可以穿拖鞋吗?

Where is the lifeboat?

救生艇在什么地方?

Would you show me how to wear a life jacket?

可以教我如何穿救生衣吗?

Is there moonlight cruising tonight?

今晚有月光旅行吗?

When will this ship enter the port?

这艘船什么时候进码头?

Are passengers allowed to go ashore?

旅客可以上岸吗?

I would like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port.

我想趁船入港时上岸观光一番。

Does my room have a bathroom?

我的房间有浴室吗?

Where is the second-class lounge?

二等舱的休息室在哪里?

Is the sea calm these days?

这几天海面平静吗?

  关于欧洲旅游英语口语2

叫出租车

Where can I have a taxi?

请问哪里有出租车?

Bring me to port.

载我到码头。

Where is the taxi stand?

出租车站在哪里?

Call me a taxi,please.

请替我叫辆出租车。

I'd like to get a cab for tomorrow morning.

明天早上我需要出租车。

I need a taxi to pick me up.

我需要出租车接我。

Where to go,sir?

去哪儿,先生?

Do you have the address?

您有地址吗?

I'm not on duty.

我不当班。

It's rush hour. I won't go to the airport.

现在是高峰时间,我不去机场。

Can I help you with your luggage?

我帮您拿行李,好吗?

Hey,taxi!

喂,出租车!

How many passengers could be in a taxi?

一辆计程车里可载多少乘客?

Do you need a taxi?

您要出租车吗?

I need to arrange for a taxi.

我要预约出租车。

I will pay as much as It says on the meter.

我会照表付你钱的。

What's the fare to get there?

到那里要多少钱?

Whatever the meter says.

由计费表说了算。

By the way,how do you charge for taxi fares here?

顺便问问,这里的计程车费怎么算?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?

我还要另外付多少?

Is there much of a charge for waiting?

停车等候收费多吗?

We'll be all right if there're no holdups.

如果不塞车,我们会来得及的。

We should be able to make it unless we get caught in a traffic jam or something.

我们应该来得及,除非遇到塞车或发生什么事。

The road is blocked.

前面塞车了。

There is an accident at the intersection.

十字路口发生了一起交通事故。

I'll be late for my plane!

我就要赶不上飞机了!

Can you give me directions?

您能给我指指方向吗?

Do you think you could wait for me once we get there?

我们到那里之后,你可以等我吗?

Which way do you want me to go?

你要我去哪条路线?

I'm sorry my car's broken down.

抱歉,我的车子坏了。

Could you please slow down a little bit?

可以慢一些吗?

Don't drive so fast,please.

请别开这么快。

There is no need to hurry.

不必着急。

Please drive safely.

请安全行驶。

Please bang the door.

请用力把门关上。

You in a hurry?

你着急吗?

We'll be there in plenty of time.

有的是时间。

I think we will get there in time.

我们会按时赶到的。

I'm not sure,but I'll try my best.

我不敢肯定,我会尽力的。

We'll be all right unless there is a traffic jam.

不会有麻烦的,除非堵车。

Safety first is my motto.

安全第一是我的座右铭。

I never drive faster than the speed limit.

我从不超速行驶。

I always like to drive slowly and carefully.

我总是慢慢开,小心地开。

The traffic is always busy in the rush hour.

上下班时间,交通都很拥挤。

Could you please turn the heat up?

您能把暖气开大点儿吗?

Could you turn off the air-conditioner?

您能把空调关了吗?

Please roll up your window.

请把车窗往上摇。

Turn here.

在这里转弯。

Can you make a U-turn here?

你可以在这里掉头吗?

Let's make a right at the next corner.

在下一个街口右转。

Could you wait for me here for a while?

你可以在这里等我一下吗?

Can I leave the car anywhere?

我可以在任何地方下车吗?

I'd like to go around the city,if you don't mind.

如果你不介意,我想在城市里到处看看。

We passed by it.

我们走过头了。

This is the road without much traffic.

这条路交通不拥挤。

Do you know the route to your destination?

你知道路怎么走吗?

Please stop here for about two minutes.

请在这儿等2分钟。

Do you want to stop here?

在这里停吗?

Don't forget anything in the taxi.

不要把东西丢在出租车里。

You're at the right stop.

就是这站。

Let me get off here.

让我在这里下车。

Can you park here?

你能把车停在这里吗?

At the entrance in the front?

停在前面的入口吗?

Would you open the trunk,please?

麻烦请打开后车厢好吗?

Do you charge for using the trunk?

开行李厢要钱吗?

Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?

可不可以帮忙把这些行李放到行李箱里?

  关于欧洲旅游英语口语3

付出租车费

How much is the fare?

车费是多少?

This is one hundred yuan and you can keep the change.

这是100元,你不用找了。

Here is the fare and this is for you.

这是车费,这小费给你。

Your charge is different from the fare shows on the meter.

你的收费与计程表上的不同。

Is something wrong with the meter?

计程表有什么问题吗?

You're overcharging me.

你收费太高了。

The night rate is 10% higher than the daily rate.

晚上的价比白天的价高10%。

The tip is generally fifteen per cent of the fare.

小费通常是车费的15%。

Are we supposed to tip the driver?

我们该给司机小费吗?

Can you break a twenty?

你能把一张20元的钞票兑换开吗?

Do you have small bills?

你有小面额的钞票吗?

Here's 40 dollars.

给你40美元。

The charge is supposed to be fifteen dollars,right?

收费应该是15美元,对吗?

Do you mind if I pay in cash?

你介意我付现金吗?

Here's thirty dollars,and give me five dollars,please.

这是30美元,请找给我5美元。

Keep the change.

不用找了。

This is your change and receipt.

这是你的找零和收据。

I am short changed.

你少找我钱了。

I need a receipt.

我要一张发票。

May I have a receipt?

请给我收据好吗?

Thanks for getting here so quickly.

谢谢你这么快送我到这儿。


看了“关于欧洲旅游英语口语”的人还看了:

1.欧洲旅游英语情景对话

2.欧洲旅游英语句子

3.关于国外旅游英语口语

4.关于常用的旅游英语口语大全

5.关于出去旅游英语口语大全