当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 求职英语 > 有关于工作的英语对话

有关于工作的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.49W 次

我们在学习英语的时候要持之以恒哦,要慢慢来,今天小编特地给大家整理了有关英语口语的情景对话跟分享一下哦,学习英语的同学要好好看看哦,有需要的同学可以收藏起来哦

有关于工作的英语对话

  一.欢迎宴会Welcome Party

AWould you like some More of this punch?

你还要一点潘趣酒吗?

BNo, I don't think so.

不,我不这么认为。

AWhy not?

为什么不呢?

BI'm afraid of it. It's sweet, but I think it's pretty strong;

我有点害怕。它很甜,但我认为它很烈。

ANo, not at all. I've had five glasses already.

不,一点也不。我已经喝了五杯了。

BYes, I can tell.

是的,我看得出来。

AWhat? Do you think I'm drunk?

什么?你以为我醉了吗?

BNo, I'm just kidding. But you do look like you're having a good time.

我是开玩笑的。但你看起来是很兴奋的样子。

ASo, c'mon. Have another glass of punch. It's just fruit juice.

唉,少来了。再来一杯潘趣酒吧,只是果汁。

BIt's not just fruit juice. But alright. I'll have one more glass.

它并不只是果汁,但好吧。我再来一杯。

ASteve, are you trying to push that punch on poor Susan here?You shouldn't trust this guy, you know. He likes to see people get drunk.

史堤夫,你想把那杯潘趣酒推往可怜的苏珊吗?你不应该相信这家伙,你知道吗。他喜欢看别人喝醉。

BOh, Kevin! How can you accuse me?You are the one who made this punch. It's your party!I didn't pour the three bottles of vodka in it, did I?

喔,凯文!你怎么可以这样指控我?你调的潘趣酒,这是你办的派对!我并没有倒三瓶伏特加酒在里面,是吧?

AThere aren't three bottles of vodka in there, Steve.

那里并没有三瓶伏特加酒在里面吧,史堤夫。

BNo, you're right. There are two bottles of vodka.

你是对的,那里有两瓶伏特加酒。

ABut you said it wasn't strong, now you're saying there are two bottles of vodka in it.

但你说它并不烈,史堤夫。现在你又说有两瓶伏特加酒在里面。

BYes, I guess you caught me there.

对,我想你是抓到我了。

ASo how long have you been with the company?

你在公司待多久了?

BTwo years. I was hired by Kevin here.

两年。我是凯文应征我进来的。

AYes, that was my mistake.

是,那是我犯的错。

BKevin likes to tease me now, but it's true that he hired me.

凯文现在很喜欢戏弄我,但他应征我进来是真的。

AHe was really well-qualified for the can see, Susan, that I didn't hire him for his good looks.

他是真的具备我们所要的条件。你可以看到,苏珊,我并不是看他长的帅才聘请他的。

BYou are very funny tonight, Kevin.

你今晚真有趣,凯文。

ANo, he seems good-looking enough to 's just maybe that his manners aren't too good.

不,对我来说他算是帅的。只是或许他的举止并不是很好。

BI am in a room full of comedians you both going to be making such good jokes at the office too?

我在一间充满喜剧演员的房间。你们是不是也要在办公室制造一些这样的玩笑呢?

ANo, we will have work to do at the office. We will let you make the excuse me for a moment, I have to check on something in the behave here, alright, Steve?

不,我们在办公室要工作。我们让你来制造玩笑。但容许我离开一下,我要去厨房检查一下东西。你克制一下,好吗,史堤夫?

BYes, Ma'am. I'll be good. Would you like some more punch?

是的,女士。我会乖的。你还要点潘趣酒吗?

  二.假期过得怎么样

AWelcome back! How was your vacation?

欢迎回来!假期过得怎么样?

BIt was fantastic, but I'm glad to be back! Being a tourist is really tiring!

好极了。不过回到家我还是很高兴。毕竟出门旅游还是挺累的。

AWhere did you end up going?

那你后来决定去哪里了?

BBecause it's off-season, we got a really good package deal to Paris, so we went there.

由于属于旅游淡季,我们赶上了一个去巴黎的特别优惠的旅游团,所以我们就去那儿了。

AI've always wanted to go to Paris. The Eiffel Tower is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world! Did you go to the top?

我一直都很想去巴黎。埃菲尔铁塔是世界上最著名的名胜之一!你登到塔顶了吗?

BThat was the first thing we did. I have a few pictures. Do you want to seet them?

我们第一站就是去那儿。我拍了一些照片。你想看看吗?

ASure. What's this one a picture of?

当然。这张拍的是什么?

BOh, that's a picture of me on our fourth day of travelling. I'm standing next to a famous founation in the centre of the city.

这是我在旅游第四天拍的。我站在市中心一个特别有名的喷泉旁边。

AYou don't look very happy in that picture.

你看起来怎么高兴啊?

BNo,by that time, I was sick of sightseeing. I had had enough of art galleries, cathedrals, fountains, statues, and palaces!

不是,那时候我对观光已经有点腻了。我参观了太多的美术馆,教堂,喷泉,雕像和宫殿!

ASo what did you do?

那你怎么办?

BWe spent that afternoon walking around a flea market. We had a few coffees, watched a movie, and went for a swim in the pool at the hotel.

那天下午我们去逛了逛跳蚤市场。喝咖啡,看电影,然后回酒店泳池游了泳。

AMy travel agent always reminds me to plan a day of relaxing for every 3 days of sightseeing. Did you go to the Louvre?

我参加的旅行社总是提醒我每观光3天就要腾出一天时间来放松身心。你们去卢浮宫了吗?

BOf course! You can't go to Paris without going to their famous art gallery! I was surprised by how small the Mona Lisa was though.

当然去了!去巴黎怎么能不去最有名的美术馆呢!但是蒙娜丽莎那幅画怎么那么小啊,真让我大吃一惊。

AThat's what everyone says! I can't wait to see it for myself some day.

每个去过的人都这么说!我已经等不及了,一定要找时间亲自去看一看!