当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 求职英语 > 面试通过英语对话

面试通过英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.38K 次

下面本站小编为大家带面试通过英语对话,欢迎大家学习!

面试通过英语对话

  面试通过英语对话1

Mary: Good morning, this is Mary.

玛丽 :早上好,我是玛丽。

Jane: Good morning, this is Jane. Th is is Apple Co. Ltd.

简:早上好,我是简,这里是苹果公司。

Mary: Hello, Jane! Is that the Human Resource Department?

玛丽:你好,简,是人力资源部吗?

Jane: Yes, this is. May I help you?

简:是的,这是。我能帮你吗?

Mary: I had an interview with your company two weeks ago. I am calling to ask about the interview result. I hope you can give me a positive reply.

玛丽:两周前我在贵公司面试,我打电话来想询问一下面试结果,我希望你能给我一个肯定的答复。

Jane: Oh, the results have come out, and I can tell , I find your name. You are hired. Congratulations!

简:哦,结果出来了,我可以告诉你… 是的,我找到你的名字了。你被录用了。祝贺你!

Mary: Thank you! I am glad to hear that. When would it be convenient for me to start working?

玛丽:谢谢!听到这个消息,我感到很高兴。我什么时候方便上班呢?

Jane: Next Monday morning.

简:下周一早上。

Mary: What is the starting salary for me?

玛丽:我的起薪是多少呢?

Jane: Your starting salary is 2500 yuan a month, and after you become a permanent employee, it will be higher.

简:你的起薪是每月 2500元,转正之后,工资会高点。

Mary: I appreciate the offer. I will come on time next Monday. See you then!

玛丽:很感谢你们给予的这份工作。下周一我会准时报到,再见!

Jane: See you!

简 :再见!

面试通过英语对话2

John: Hello, Jack. I'm John

约翰:你好,杰克,我叫约翰。

Jack: I'm glad to see you!

杰克:见到您很高兴!

John: Sit down, please. Maybe you have read the contract, but I want to give you the details again before you sign the contract. You must have a three-month internship.

约翰:请坐。或许你已经看过合同了,但是在你签合同之前,我还是想就细节跟你谈谈。你必须有三个月的实习期。

Jack: Yes, I know.

杰克:是的,我知道。

John: When you become a permanent employee, you will have the insurances. You will get monthly pay and will be on eight-hour/day work shift.

约翰:在你成为正式员工之后会有保险。你的工资是月付的,八小时工作制。

Jack: Wait, will I have five insurances and one fund?

杰克:稍等,有五险一金吗?

John: Yes. You can also enjoy legal holidays and year-end bonus.

约翰:有。你还能享受法定节假日和年终奖金。

Jack: It sounds great!

杰克:听起来真是太棒了!

John: If you need to work overtime, you will get twice the usual salary as overtime pay.

约翰:如果需要加班,加班费是双倍工资。

Jack: OK.

杰克:好的。

John: You have read the relevant terms of the contract. Do you have other questions?

约翰:你已经看了合同的相关条款,还有其他问题吗?

Jack: How long will the induction training be?

杰克:入职培训需要多长时间呢?

John: About two weeks.

约翰:大约两周。

Jack: I see.

杰克:我明白了。

John: If you don't have other questions, just sign here.

约翰:如果你没有其他问题了,请在这儿签字。

Jack: OK.

杰克:好的。