当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:赠送礼物

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:赠送礼物

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.07W 次

第52期:赠送礼物

这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
Here's a present for you from our corporation.


For example:
A: Here's a present for you from our corporation.
这是我们公司送给您的礼物。
B: Well, this is a surprise. It's very kind of you.
这真没想到,太感谢了。

希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.

For example:
A: I hope it'll help remind you of the days we've had together.
希望它将帮助您回忆起我们在一起的日子。
B: It certainly will. Thank you.
当然会的。谢谢你们。

只是点小意思,作个纪念。
It's just a little something to remember me by.

For example:
A: It's very nice of you, but I wouldn't think of accepting it.
多谢你了。我怎么能够要呢?
B: Do take it. It's just a little something to remember me by.
真的拿着吧,只是点小意思,作个纪念。

难道你要我把它带回去吗?
You don't want me to take this back with me?

For example:
A: You don't want me to take this back with me?
难道你要我把它带回去吗?
B: Really,I couldn't take it, but thank you just the same.
我真的不能要。不过,还是非常感谢你。

这是给您的礼物,请收下。
This is a present for you. Please.
This is a gift for you. Please.
This is for you. Please.

For example:
A: This is a present for you. Please.这是给您的礼物,请收下。
B: You don't have to do that, Mary.玛丽,您不必这样做。

我可以打开吗?
May I open it?

For example:
A: May I open it?我可以打开吗?
B: Yes, of course.当然可以。

这是我老总给您的。
Here's something for you from my director.

For example:
A: Here's something for you from my director.这是我老总给您的。
B: Your director is so considerate.你老总很周到。

这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
Please accept this small gift for your wife.

For example:
A: Please accept this small gift for your wife.
这是我送给您妻子的小礼物,请笑纳。
B: Thank you. She's sure to like it.谢谢,相信她也一定喜欢。

请收下这个小礼物,是我们公司的一点儿纪念品。
Please accept this little present as a souvenir from our company.

很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
I'm so glad you like my present.

For example:
A: I'm so glad you like my present.很高兴您这么喜欢这个礼物。
B: Yes, I do. Thank you very much.我真的喜欢。非常感谢。

我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.

For example:
A: Here is a little gift for you and I hope you'll like it.
我有一件小礼品要送给你,希望您能喜欢。
B: Thank you. It's lovely!谢谢您。真是精美极了 !

我从中国带来的土特产。
Here is a local speciality from China.

For example:
A: Here is a local speciality from China.这是我从中国带来的土特产。
B: Don't be so polite.您太客气了。

只是一点儿心意
It is just a thought.

For example:
A: It is just a thought.只是一点儿心意。
B: Thanks a lot.太谢谢您了。

不知您是不是喜欢?
I wonder if you like it?

For example:
A: I wonder if you like it?
不知您是不是喜欢?
B: How beautiful the silk is! Thank you indeed.
这么漂亮的丝巾呀,真是太谢谢了。

谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.

For example:
A: Thank you for sending me such a beautiful gift.
谢谢送给我这么漂亮的礼物。
B: You are welcome.
不用客气。

您猜我今天收到什么?
Guess what I got today.

我想送小礼物给您,庆祝您高升。
I would like to send you a little gift for your promotion.

您比较喜欢什么?
What do you prefer?

请您收下。
Please accept it.
Won't you accept it?
Would you please accept it?

职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第52期:赠送礼物