当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 使用英语进行电话的注意事项

使用英语进行电话的注意事项

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.58K 次

客服人员每天都要接待许多电话询问,很多都是商业往来,那么一个合格的客服人员在使用英语进行电话服务的时候都该注意些什么呢?接下来,小编给大家准备了使用英语进行电话的注意事项,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

使用英语进行电话的注意事项

1.接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,这里是问询处。

Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 问询处,需要帮忙吗?

2.打错电话,如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations1. I'll transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.

不好意思,这是直播电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?

3.当负责的工作人员不在时,可以回答:

I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在接电话。请您稍等一下好吗?

I'll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的名字和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单的说"bye-bye",最好说:

Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

  扩展:询盘”大全

(一)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot1 you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling2.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries3 are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker4 is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry5 at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us es.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications6 and price, and so on and so forth7.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货