当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 实用英语 > 动物相关趣闻点评

动物相关趣闻点评

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.31W 次

世界上的动物多姿多彩,它们的趣事也数不胜数。大家一起来看看动物有什么趣闻吧.

动物相关趣闻点评

如果你连续大喊8年7个月6天,产生的声能可以加热一杯咖啡。

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

(很难说物有所值。)

(Hardly seems worth it.)

如果你不停地放6年9个月的屁,排出的气体足以制造一颗原子弹。

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb..

(这还差不多!)

(Now that’s more like it!)

人类心脏产生的压力足够把血泵出体外30英尺。

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

(老,天,爷!)

(O.M.G.!)

猪的性高潮可以持续30分钟。

A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

(下辈子,我要做猪。)

(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

蟑螂没有脑袋可以活9天,最后是饿死的。(恐怖。)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)

(我还在想猪呢。)

(I’m still not over the pig.)

拿头撞墙可以每小时消耗150卡路里。

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour

(不要在家尝试,工作时可以试试。)

(Don’t try this at home, maybe at work)

公螳螂脑袋连着身体时无法交尾。雌螳螂把雄螳螂的头扯掉是为了过性生活。

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off.

(亲爱的,我回来啦。这他……?!)

(Honey, I’m home. What the. ..?!)

跳蚤可以跳出它身长350倍的距离那么远。如果是人的话可以跳过一个足球场的距离。

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes… Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

(30分钟……猪也太走运了!你能想象吗?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

鲶鱼有超过27000个味蕾。

(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

(池塘底子上什么东西那么有味儿啊?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

有些狮子一天可以交配50次以上。

(I still want to be a pig in my next life…quality over quantity)

(来世我还是想当猪。质量比数量重要。)

Butterflies taste with their feet.(Something I always wanted to know.)

蝴蝶用脚尝味儿。

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm……)

(我可真感兴趣。)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

人体最强壮的肌肉是舌头。

(If you’re ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

(嗯……)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

右捺子平均比左撇子长寿9岁。

A cat’s urine glows under a black light.

(如果你左右开弓的话,是不是应该取平均寿命啊?)

(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

大象是唯一不会跳的动物。

An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.

(好吧,其实这是件好事。)

( I know some people like that.)

猫尿会在黑光灯下发亮。

Starfish have no brains

(我想知道谁拿了经费之后在研究这事儿啊?)

(I know some people like that too.)

鸵鸟的眼睛比脑子大。

Polar bears are left-handed.(If they switch, they’ll live a lot longer)

(我认识几个这样的人。)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

海星没有大脑。

(What about that pig??)

(这样的人我也认识几个。)

北极熊都是左撇子。

(它们要是换手的话,可以多活很久。)

只有人和海豚会为了快感做爱。

(那猪呢?)