当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语文化 > 外贸邮件常用英语

外贸邮件常用英语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.25W 次

外贸邮件常用英语

外贸邮件常用英语:Sincerely yours,My best regards,Please accept our sincere apologies,Thank you very much for your cooperation等均为常用语。

       谨致问候

Yours(very)truly,

Sincerely,

Sincerely yours,*稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。

Cordially[kdli]*稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。

My best regards,*带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

With best regards,带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

The very best to you,*带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

Best wishes,*带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

表示谢意

谢谢您提醒我们注意此事。

Thank you for calling this matter to our attention

*call somebody ' s attention“促使、注意”,

该句多用于受到抱怨时.

非常感谢您给予我们的合作。

Thank you very much for your cooperation

谢谢您提供给我们这样服务的机会。

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service

我们感谢能有这样的机会去...

We appreciate this opportunity to...

Thank you for this opportunity to...

很高兴和你们保持贸易关系。

It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

It is always a pleasure serving you.

It is always a pleasure to serve you.

表示歉意

请接受我们诚挚的歉意。

Please accept our sincere apologies.

*最后再一次重申,表达自己的歉意。

accept"(就……给予)承认,接受"

我以我个人的身份为……您赔礼道歉。

I want to extend my personal apologies for...

应酬话

我们预祝您在新的一年里将更加辉煌和成功。

We wish you a bright and successful New Year.

我们确信今后……将继续不断地增加。

We trust that an increase in will continue in the future.

We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future.

(我们确信今后销售量将继续不断地增加。)

抱怨

怨言对对方来讲绝对不是一件使人愉快的事情,所以在表达方式上有必要下番工夫。

我们不得不遗憾地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that...

我们不得不很遗憾地提醒您......

We very much regret to have to emind you of...

我们请求您对...给予注意。

We invite your attention to...

*用于引起别人注意时。 attention“注意”。

We would like to call your attention to...

比较礼貌的说法。

我们想提醒您注意...

May we remind you that...?

May we take this occasion to remind you that...?

*语气较委婉,“借此机会我想就问题提醒您的注意”。

我们想指出….

We wish to point out that...

wish to…虽然缓和了“我认为......”的语气,但是说法仍然比较直接。 point out“指出”。

 同意

我们同意你们关于......的意见。

We agree with you on...

We agree with you on the following issues...

(我们同意以下几点)

我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter.

*raise表示“提出质问、异议”。

We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter

我们非常高兴能有机会......

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...

We are very pleased to be in a position to...

*较绕圈子的说法

我们非常高兴地......

We will be delighted to...

We will be delighted to meet with you on June4.2019.

(我们非常高兴地期待着能在2019年6月4日见到您。)

请求回函

如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。

We would appreciate an early reply.

*比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。

我们期待着您满意的回答。

We look forward to your favorable reply.

*也可用于客人。 favorable表示“好意的,喜欢的”.

我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

*prompt“迅速的,敏捷的”

Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

回信请寄到上述地址.

Please write us at the above address.

叙述事情

我们被告知......

We are told that...

我们从青木先生那儿了解到......

We under stand from that...

我们察觉到......

We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我们希望提醒贵方注意......

We would like to call your attention to...

*用于必须说出很严重的事情时。

我们想利用这次的机会就……事提醒您。

May we take this occasion to remind you that...

*有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

转达希望

我们希望您能......

We hope that you will...

我们希望收到......

We hope to receive...

我对......很感兴趣

We are interested in...

*适用于索取资料时。

我们渴望知道......

We would be interested to learn...

如果您能告诉我们……我们将不胜感激.

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我们能麻烦您将…..给我们吗?

May we ask you to send us...?

致谢

非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。

We thank you for your offer.

您……我们不胜感激.

I appreciate very much that you...

对贵方的大力合作我们万分感激.

We appreciate your cooperation and...

* cooperation“合作”.

We thank you for your cooperation and...

感到遗憾

得知……,我们感到很遗憾。

It is regretful to learn of...

我们抱歉地通知您......

We are sorry to inform you that...

为……我们深表遗憾.

We are very sorry that...

我们遗憾地通知您......

We regret to inform you that...

We are sorry…带有说话人犯有过失的语气。

而用We regret和 regret则不清楚过错是在哪一方。

It is regretted that...

表示歉意

就......我们表示歉意。

We apologize for...

We deeply apologize for...

*更加强调。

We sincerely apologize for...

我们对…到非常抱歉。

We are very sorry for...

*比 We apologize for...的语气要婉转的道歉方式。

祝贺

我们非常高兴地获悉......

We are delighted to learn that...

*用于私人的或和对方很熟的情况下。delight“非常高兴”。

衷心地祝贺你......

Congratulations on your...

We would like to offer our congratulations on your...

吊唁

刚刚惊悉xx不幸逝世,我们深感悲痛。

We have just learned with profound sorrow of the passing away of...

*Profound发自内心的”, sorrow表示“悲痛”。

对××的不幸逝世我们深感痛惜。

We wish to express our deep regret over the passing of...

*death也可以代替 passing,但是 death说法太直接,最好避开。

请接受我们诚挚的哀悼。

Please accept my sincerest condolences.

 请多关照

我们希望您能......

We hope that you will...

在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢.

Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持.

We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.

*只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。 count on“指望”。

我们期待着您的......

We look forward to your...

我们确信我们的请求将......

We trust our request will...

*trus包含了hope(希望)和 believe(相信)两个词的意义。

表明热情、诚意要求合作

我们期待着当…-那一刻.

We are looking forward to the time when...

请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

*hesitate“犹豫,踌躇”。

Please do not hesitate to call us.

我们渴望在…方面给您以援助。

We are always anxious to assist you in...

*be anxious to“渴望,想......”。

We are always willing to assist you in...

如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气尽管与我们联系。

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

*在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

(比上一句更为口语化)