当前位置

首页 > 英语作文 > 英语写作经验 > 有关于生病英语情景口语

有关于生病英语情景口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.48W 次

小编今天给大家带来的是英语的口语的情景对话,所以同学们一定不要偷懒哦,只要我们坚持下去一定可以提高成绩的,一定要多读多背哦,大家赶紧行动起来吧

有关于生病英语情景口语

  一我要重新加满这瓶药

AExcuse me. I need to refill this prescription.

抱歉,我要重新加满这瓶药。

BIt says on the bottle here that you can have two refills.

瓶子上写着你可以重新加满两次。

AYes, I need to refill it today.

是的,今天我需要重新加满。

BAlright.I'm sorry, Miss. According to our file, this prescription has already been refilled twice.

好的。小姐,抱歉,根据我们的记录,这个处方药已经加过两次了。

AI was worried about that.I couldn't remember if I had it refilled twice yet or not.

我就是担心那点。我不记得是不是加过两次了。

BWell, it looks like you will need to see your doctor to get a new prescription.

看起来是的。你要去看医生拿新的处方。

AListen. This is an emergency.I tried to call my doctor, but he is out of town. So I can't see him in time.I need this medicine. It is for skin condition. I've run you just refill it once more?

你听我说,这是紧急状况。我找过医生,但是他出城了。所以无法及时看到他。我需要这个药,这是皮肤药,我用完了。你就帮我加满一次好吗?

BI'm sorry, Miss. We can't do it. We must follow the this prescription has run out.

小姐,很抱歉,我不能这样做,我必须照着处方。而你已经用完这个处方药了。

ABut I need it. Please. Refill it for me just this once.I can go to the doctor around ten days from now. Then I'll have another prescription.

但是我还需要,拜托,帮我加满这次就好。大约十天后我会去看医生,然后再要一次处方。

BMiss, I understand your it is against the law for us to sell certain medicines without a 's the law. I can't do anything about never sell medicine unless we have a proper prescription. Never.

小姐,我了解你的问题。但是没有处方就卖药是违法的。这是规定,我帮不上忙。没有处方我们绝对不能卖药,绝对不行。

ABut I have a prescription. I just need more of it.

但是我有处方啊,我只是还要一点。

BA prescription must be valid. It cannot be an expired prescription.I'm sorry, Miss. It's the will have to find another doctor who will prescribe this for you.

处方必须是有效的,不可以是过期的处方。小姐,抱歉,这是规定。你要再找别的医生开这个处方给你。

AOh, it will be so expensive!I have a special medical plan, and I can only see one will cost me a lot of money to see another doctor.

那会很贵。我有特殊的医疗方案,只能看一位医生。看别的医生要花很多钱。

BMiss, I just can't help you on this.I'm a pharmacist, not a doctor. And there are other customers I need to help now.I know it is frustrating when this there is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry.

小姐,我无法帮你这个忙。我是药剂师不是医生,现在我还有其它客人要忙。我知道这种事很令人失望。但是我不能做什么,我很抱歉。

AThis is ridiculous! In Taiwan, it is much easier to get medicine when I need it.

这真是荒谬!在台湾有需要时很容易拿到药的。

BMaybe that's true. I don't I'm sure in Taiwan you have prescriptions too.

可能是真的,我不知道。但是我确定在台湾也要有处方。

  二我的手臂断了

AI need help. I think my arm is broken.

我需要帮助,我的手臂断了。

BAlright. Have you been to this hospital before?

好的。你以前来过这家医院吗?

ANo, I haven't. I need help quick. It hurts really badly.

没有。我立刻需要帮助,真的很痛。

BI understand. It's good you came to the emergency room.

我知道,你挂急诊是对的。

ALet me see a doctor.

让我看医生。

BI'm sorry, sir. You will need to wait at least a short are very busy tonight. There was a big car accident on Highway 106.

先生,很抱歉,至少要稍等一下。今晚我们很忙,106 高速公路发生大车祸。

AI thought this was the emergency room.

这不是急诊室吗?

BIt is. But unless you are critically injured, you still need to aren't bleeding, are you?

是的。除非你伤得很严重,不然还是要等。你没在流血吧?

ANo. Only a little. I fell off my porch.

还好,只有一点。我从门廊上跌下来。

BOh, that's terrible. Is it your right arm or your left arm?

真是糟糕。伤到右手臂还是左手臂?

AMy left arm.

左手臂.

BCan you fill out this form then?

那么你可以填一下表格吗?

ANo, I can't. I'm left-handed.

不行,我是左撇子.

BThat's very inconvenient for you 'll probably have a cast on your left arm.

那么对你而言很不方便。你的左手臂可能要上石膏。

AYes. But why do I have to fill out a form anyway?This is the emergency room.

是的,但是为什么还要填表格?这是急诊。

BYes, it is. But even in emergency rooms there is some paperwork to be you ever been in an emergency room before?

没错。即使是急诊,还是有些书面工作要完成。你以前挂过急诊吗?

ANo. Just let me see a doctor. I'm worried about my arm.

没有。快让我看医生,我很担心我的手臂。

BBe brave, sir. It won't be long.I will fill out the form for you. What is your name?

先生,勇敢一点,不会很久。我帮你填表格,你叫什么名字?

ASteve Schliessman. S C H L I E S S M A N.

史提夫?希士门。S C H L I E S S M A N。

BAlright Steve. Your social security number?

好的,史提夫。你的社会福利号码是多少?

A349-95-8821.

349-95-8821。

BDo you have medical insurance?

你有医疗保险吗?

AYes, I do. Blue Cross.

有的,蓝十字保险。

BDo you have your insurance card with you?

你有带保险卡吗?

ANo, I don't.

没有。

BWell, you can call it in later. You can phone us.

你可以以后再打电话告诉我们。

ACan I sit down now?

现在我可以坐下来吗?

BFirst I need to get your address. Try to move your arm as little as possible.

我要先写下你的住址。尽可能不要移动你的手臂。