当前位置

首页 > 英语作文 > 英语写作经验 > 写评论别人的英语口语对话

写评论别人的英语口语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.95W 次

还再害怕自己的英语成绩吗?小编给大家分享有关英语的情景口语对话,希望能帮助到大家提高成绩哦,这样才可以更快的提升成绩哦,有需要的可以收藏起来哦。

写评论别人的英语口语对话

  一你喜欢哪种交通工具

AHow do you usually get to school?

你一般怎么去学校?

BI usually ride my bike. Which form of transport do you prefer to use?

我一般都骑自行车去.你喜欢哪种交通工具?

AI feel that I can see more when I pedal a bicycle, but when I feel lazy, I drive my car.

我觉得蹬自行车的时候可以看更多的风景,但是犯懒的时候我就开车.

BI think we should discourage people from using their private cars. They produce too much pollution!

我觉得我们应该劝人们尽量少开私家车.汽车制造的污染太严重了!

AI agree, but I would find it difficult to stop using my car. It's just so convenient.

我同意,不过我觉得不开车很难做到.开车实在是太方便了.

BCars might be convenient, but they're so BAd for the environment.

开车可能是很方便,但是对环境的影响太恶劣了.

ADo you have a car?

你有车吗?

BNo. I used to have one though. Once I started using my bicycle to get around, I found that I didn't really need it.

没有.不过,以前有过.后来开始骑自行车才发现,其实我并不是特别需要汽车.

AMaybe if I sold my car now, I wouldn't be so tempted to use it.

没准我现在要是把我的汽车给卖了,也就不会非用它不可了.

BYou could try. It would save you a lot of money.

你可以试试看.那样还可以帮你省下一大笔钱.

AThat's true. Every month, I spend hunderds of dollars on gas, insurance, and repairs.

没错.我每个月都要付上百美元付那些汽油费,保险和修理费.

BIf you got to class by riding a bicycle every day instead of driving, you will get lots of exercise, too!

如果你要是加入骑自行车的行列而不是开车,你还能得到很多锻炼呢!

AI could stand to lose a few pounds. Having a car has made me lazy. I never end up walking anywhere!

我应该坚持锻炼减掉几磅体重.有辆车都让我变懒了.我现在去哪儿都不走路了.

BLet's go to a car dealership. I'll help you try to sell your car for a good price.

咱们一起去汽车交易行吧.我会帮你把这辆车卖个好价钱的.

ASounds good! Let's go!

听起来真不错!走吧!

  二现在电视节目真差劲

AJulie, what's on the tube?

朱莉,电视上演什么?

BNothing but bunch of commercials. These days the amount of commercials is amazing.

没什么,全是广告.最近广告的数量多得惊人.

AYeah. Maybe we can change to another channel. what about the sports channel? Let's see if there's a game on.

是啊,或许我们应该换个频道.看看体育频道有没有比赛吧?

BOkay. Nope, it's a replay of yesterday's soccer match between Brazil and Spain.

好啊,没有,现在在重播昨天巴西和西班牙的足球比赛.

AIt was a good game, but not good enough to watch again. Keep surfing.

比赛很精彩,但是我不想再看一遍.再看看其他的台吧.

BAlright. Hmm,this movie is a rerun...I don't know how many times I've seen this show ercial a replay of the talk no,this show is terrible, you don't wanna watch it.

好的,这个电影是重播的...这个节目不知道看了有多少遍了...又是广告...访谈节目的重播...啊,这个节目特别差,你肯定不想看.

AOh, what is it?

恩,什么节目?

BIt's a total rip-off of an American reality show, but the imitation is unbearably clumsy.

这个节目完全照搬美国一档真人秀,可是模仿的十分拙劣.

AOh, I know this kind of shows. Sometimes they really piss me off. If I wanted reality,I'd go outside.

哦,我知道这类节目.我有时候看到这类节目就特别生气.如果我想看真人,我自己出去就是了.

seems what we have on TV now are either repeats, or commercials, or low-quality shows. There's really nothing to watch.

是啊,看来现在电视上不是重播,就是广告,再不就是劣质的节目,真的没什么好看的.

AI don't get it. We have more than 100 channels and there's still nothing good on! Maybe we should just turn off the TV, get outside, and do something real.

真不明白,我们有100多个频道,可还是没有什么好看的节目,或许我们应该把电视关了,出去走走,做点有意思的事.

BCool.

好的.