当前位置

首页 > 英语词汇 > 英语短语 > 关于租房问题的情景口语

关于租房问题的情景口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.7W 次

同学们说英语很难,听到就头大,小编今天给大家带来的是关于英语口语的情景对话,有需要的可以收藏起来哦,所以大家快点来读读,加深记忆哦,大家快点行动起来吧

关于租房问题的情景口语

  一下个星期我们会粉刷完

AHi, I’m Mary Smith.

你好,我是玛丽·史密斯。

BHello, I’m the landlord. John Taylor.

你好,我是房东约翰·泰勒。

ANice to meet you Mr. Taylor.

很高兴认识你,泰勒先生。

BPlease, call me John.

叫我约翰就好了。

AO.K., John. Well, can I have a look at the place?

好的,约翰。那么,我可以看看了吗?

BSure. Come on it. We just finished rebuilding everything.

当然。跟我来。我们刚刚将其重建。

AOh, it hasn’t been painted yet.

哦,还没有粉刷。

BNo, we’re going to get that done next week.

还没有,下个星期我们会粉刷完。

AWell. It’s certainly nice. You’ve done a great job.

哦,不错。你们做得真不错。

BThank you.

谢谢

AThe rent is $600 a month?

租金是每个月600元吗?

BThat’s right.

对。

AWell, I think I’ll take it. Can I write you a check for the security deposit now? $1200?

好的,我想我会租下的。现在写张支票交押金好吗?是1200元?

BYeah. But why don’t you come by your office tomorrow to sign the lease?

是,你为何不明天顺道来你的办公室签下合约?

AThat would be fine.

这样也好.

BThank you. See you tomorrow.

谢谢你。明天见。

ASee you.

再见。

  二签合约Signing a Lease

AHi, John.

你好,约翰。

BOh, hi, Mary, come on in. Any problem?

哦,你好,玛丽,进来。有什么问题吗?

AOh, no problem.

哦,没问题。

BGreat. I forgot to ask you, though. How long did you want the place?

很好。 还有忘了问你,你想租多久?

ASix months.

6个月。

BOh, well, that might be a problem. I usually only sign one year leases.

哦,这可能有一点问题。我通常签1年的契约。

AWell, one year would be fine, too. I’m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon.

那么,1年也可以。我不打算近段时间内搬离这个地方。

BWell, if it’s not a problem. Then here you go.

好的,如果没有问题,你在这儿签。

AJust let me look at it quickly.

让我再看一下。

BOf course.

当然可以。

ALooks like a standard lease.

这看上去是标准的契约书。

BYeah, and don’t worry about the security deposit. If everything’s all right when you move out, you’ll get it back.

对。对于押金您不用担心。当你搬出的时候如果一切无恙,我会退还你的。

AO.K. Great. Just sign and date it here?

好,很好。在这儿写姓名和日期吗?

BYes. Thanks. You can move your stuff in tomorrow.

是的,谢谢。你明天就可以把东西搬进来。

AWonderful.

太好了。