当前位置

首页 > 英语词汇 > 英语短语 > 关于租房的情景口语

关于租房的情景口语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.52W 次

有很多同学说英语口语很难学习,其实真正学习起来的话,并不难的,小编今天给大家带来的是关于英语口语的情景对话,有需要的可以收藏起来哦,所以大家快点来读读,加深记忆哦,大家快点行动起来吧

关于租房的情景口语

  一我想有自己的私人空间

AI need to find a new place to live.

我要另找一个地方住。

BYeah? Why? Don’t you like living with me?

是吗?为什么?你不喜欢和我一起住吗?

AOh, it’s not you. I just want my own place.

哦,不是因为你的缘故。我只是想有自己的私人空间。

BWell, check the newspaper.

好吧,看看报纸上有没有。

AJeez…I didn’t realize a single bedroom apartment went for so much these days.

哇呀,我没料到一个单间公寓这些天这么贵。

BYeah, prices have really gone up the past couple of years.

是呀,过去这几年价钱真是提高不少。

AOh, here’s one. It’s looks like its in this neighborhood, $600 a month. That’s not to BAd.

哦,这儿有一个。好像在这儿附近。每个月600元,还过得去。

BNo, it’s pretty good. Why not give the landlord a call?

不仅如此,真很不错呢。为何不给房东一个电话呢?

AHello. I’m calling about the one bedroom in Lincoln Park. Could I take a look at it? Yes. Tonight at six is fine. Thanks.

你好,我打电话过来询问林肯公园的这间房。我可以去看看吗?是的。今晚六点可以,谢谢

  二我们需要找个房产中介

AI think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.

今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。

BWe should plan to move out of here before July.I'm tired of living in apartments.

我们应该计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。

AI know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.

亲爱的,我知道,我也是。但是我们一直没时间去找房子。

BWe need to find a good realtor.

我们需要找个房地产经纪人。

ANot necessarily. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.

不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。

BWhat do you mean?

怎么说呢?

ARealtors always get a the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.

房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。

BBut doesn't a realtor help with the contract?I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.

不过经纪人也会帮忙合约的事啊?他们会留意法律的问题。

AYes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.

通常是如此,但是你要付他们钱。

BI still think we should have a 're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a also, the realtor will inspect the can tell us if the house has any problems.

我认为应该要找经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不知道买房子的法律。而且经纪人也会检查房子。他可以告诉我们房子有没有问题。

AOf course we need a home we can hire an inspector on our as for the legal problems, I have friends. They can help us.

当然我们需要房子检查员。不过我们可以自己请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们可以帮忙。

BSo how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?

如果不找经纪人,我们要怎么找到房子呢?

AIt takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the ably also there are special real estate magazines with we have to drive to the homes and look at them.

要花多一点时间。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许特别的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。

BAnd doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?

那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?

ASometimes they do, sometimes they don''s best to find someone who is selling by themselves.

有些会,有些不会。最好是找自己卖房子的人

BWhy?

为什么?

ABecause if the seller has a realtor, their price will be will have to pay a commission to the realtor.

因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。

BHmm. It all sounds very complicated.

听起来挺复杂的。

AIt is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes 's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.

不过买房子很重要,所以要花时间。那就是为什么我们还没开始,很麻烦的。

BI want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.

我今天要看报纸,或许可以找到喜欢的。

AAlright. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drug store.

好,我去杂货店的时候会买份报纸。