当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 每日英语口语 > 商务英语常用口语句子学习

商务英语常用口语句子学习

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.2K 次

英语作为一门语言,其主要的作用就是为了进行日常的交流。因此,口语作为交际的一个重要方式,在各类商务场景中显得尤为重要。商务英语日常口语大家学习过吗?如果还不太清楚的话,今天就一起来看看这些商务英语中常用的口语表达吧!

商务英语常用口语句子学习

商务洽谈

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

Gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

This is our latest devlopment.

这是我们的新产品。

We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

The quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

价格谈判

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

Will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

We can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

We can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

合同签约

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it's time to sign the contract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if.

签署合同的任何一方都无权毁约。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

订单询盘

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We enclosed a copy of our latest catalogue, as requested in your letter of November 8.

回复您十一月八日的来函要求,随信附上我们最新的目录。

Please give us your specific inquiries upon examination of the above as we presume they will be received favorably in your market.

在检视过以上的样品后,请告知您的特别需求,相信必能符合市场的需求。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因为贵公司订购的商品尚有存货,敝公司将立即安排出货。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

Please let us know if our offer does not contain what you want in order to send you further samples.

假使我们的报价不包含您想知道的信息,烦请告知以便寄样品给您。

运输发货

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

支付方式

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first order.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款方式是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

投诉索赔

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination, we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

上面的内容大家都了解清楚了吗?其实商务英语日常口语还有不少,想知道的可以来网校看看。