当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > OMG美语讲堂第247期:That's How I Roll! 我就是这样

OMG美语讲堂第247期:That's How I Roll! 我就是这样

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.33W 次

我们今天一起来学怎么样用美语说"我就这样!这就是我!"

ing-bottom: 178.27%;">OMG美语讲堂第247期:That's How I Roll! 我就是这样

Do my thing - 我行我素

I'm gonna do my thing! - 我就要我行我素!

I'ma do my thing! - 我就是我行我素!

Please feel free to hate and complain. -- 随便你羡慕嫉妒恨。

Say what you like because this one ain't gonna change.

随你说什么我都不会改变。

I'ma do my thing! - 我就是我行我素!

A:Baijie, take those geeky glasses off! They make you look a nerd!

白洁,摘掉你那副奇怪的眼镜!它让你看起来像个书呆子!

B:I don't care if you like it or not. I'm still gonna do my thing.

我不管你喜不喜欢,我就要我行我素。

That's how I roll! - 我就这样!

生活大爆炸中的Leonard为万圣节装扮成霍比特人。而传说中霍比特人都住在一个叫-夏尔国(the Shire)的地方。所以他在亲吻Penny后对Penny的现任男友说:"You saw what you saw. That's how we roll in the Shire. 你看到了吧,咱们在夏尔国就是这个风格!"

A: Baijie why are you wearing that hat?

白洁,你为什么戴那个帽子?

B: 'Cause this is just how I roll!

B: 因为我就是这样!

A: Baijie why do you have a pet monkey?

白洁,你为什么养了一只宠物猴子?

B: 'Cause this is just how I roll!

B: 因为我就是这样!

I roll like that - 我就这样。

A: Oh my god, Baijie, did you drink all these Red Bulls?

A: 我的天,白洁,你把这么多瓶红牛都喝完了?

B: Yeah. This is my fifth one.

B: 是啊,这是我的第五瓶了。

A: But why?

A: 为什么?

B: I roll like that during finals week.

B: 一到期末考试这个星期我就这样。