当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 纯正口语:高频动词口语短句(三)

纯正口语:高频动词口语短句(三)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.88W 次

关于【shoot】的地道口语短句:

纯正口语:高频动词口语短句(三)

1. Don't shoot yourself in the foot.
别搬石头砸了自己的脚。

2. It was good to shoot the breeze with you.
跟你闲聊真好。

3. Shoot me an email.
发邮件给我。

4. Stop shooting your mouth off!
别胡说八道了。

5. Let's shoot for tomorrow.
我们争取明天吧。

6. Shoot.
说吧。

关于【stop】的地道口语短句:

1. Stop dragging your feet.
别磨蹭了。

2. You just missed your stop.
你坐过站了。

3. You can stop playing dumb.
你别装傻了。

4. He will stop at nothing.
他会不惜一切代价。

5. I'll stop by to see you before going home.
回家前我顺便去看你。

6. Stop nagging.
别唠叨啦。

关于【come】的地道口语短句:

1. First come, first served.
先到先得。

2. You'd better come clean with me.
你最好老实交待。

3. Who came up with the idea?
谁想的主意?

4. Come to think of it...
这倒让我想起...

5. I've come to a decision.
我已经决定了。

6. Come here and give me a hug.
过来抱一个!

关于【run】的地道口语短句:

1. You had a good run.
你表现不错。

2. Can I run something by you?
能问你点事么?

3. Don't run the red light.
不要闯红灯。

4. I gotta run now.
我得走了。

5. I've got to run a few errands.
我得去办点事。

6. My father runs the show in our house.
我们家我爸当家做主。

关于【Cross】的地道口语短句:

1. Cross my heart!
我发誓!

2. She crossed the line.
她太过分了。

3. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
船到桥头自然直。

4. Don't cross me.
不要惹我!

5. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
我会为你祈祷的。

6. It never crossed my mind.
我从没这么想过。

关于【deal】的地道口语短句:

1. Deal with it!
看着办吧。

2. Don't make a big deal out of this.
别小题大做了。

3. What was her deal?
她怎么回事儿啊?

4. Here's the deal.
事情是这样的。

5. It's no big deal.
没什么大不了的。

6. Did you pull out of the deal?
交易谈成了吗?

7. It's a deal.
一言为定。

关于【throw】的地道口语短句:

1. It's not time to throw in the towel.
现在可不是放弃的时候。

2. Don't throw up on me.
别吐在我身上。

3. It's only a stone's throw away.
距离特别近。

4. My father threw cold water on this idea.
我爸给我泼冷水。

5. I'm gonna throw a party.
我要办个派对。

关于【mind】的地道口语短句:

1. It slipped my mind.
想不起来了。

2. Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?

3. Do you mind if I join you?
我能跟你们一起吗?

4. Just speak your mind.
说出你的想法吧。

5. I will give him a piece of my mind.
我要教训他一顿。

6. Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见心不烦。