当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 面试英语第10章:面试结束(音频)

面试英语第10章:面试结束(音频)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.54W 次

退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼、充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。

面试英语第10章:面试结束(音频)

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

招聘者往往会以以下这些话语结束面试:

I'm grateful for your concern about the job at our company.


我很感激你对我们公司这项工作的关注。


Thank you for your concern about our recruitment. We shall inform you as soon as we have made our decision.


谢谢你对我们招聘工作的关心。我们一做出决定就会立即通知你。


We have known something about you. You know, we have to interview several applicants before we make our final decision.


你的情况我们已经了解了。你知道,在做出最后决定之前我们还要面试几位申请人。


面试结束时,应聘者应该礼貌告退。这时无论你心中有多么渴望这份工作,切记不要说 "I really want this job." "When can I contact you about your decision?" "Please consider it seriously." 之类的话,这样只会造成对方的反感。

通常典型的面试结束用语是:

I look forward to hearing from you.


我期待着你的消息。


Thank you for your time.


非常感谢你抽出时间。


CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Well, that's all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job.


I: 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。


A: You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.


A: 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。


I: May I call you about our final decision?


I: 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?


A: Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.


A: 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。


I: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.


A: 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。


A: Great. I will look forward to hearing from you. And do I need the second interview?


A: 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?


I: We'll notify you if necessary. Goodbye.


I: 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。


A: Goodbye.


A: 再见。


Dialogue 2

I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?


I: 你有什么问题要问吗?


A: Yes, I'd like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.


A: 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。


I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?


I: 如果需要的话,会有的,还有问题吗?


A: When will I know your decision?


A: 我何时能知道最终结果呢?


I: We'll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?


I: 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?


A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.


A: 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。


I: Thank you for your interest in our company.


I: 非常感谢你来我们公司面试。


A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.


A: 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。


I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?


I: 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?


A: All right. Goodbye.


A: 好的,再见。