当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 餐厅点菜情景英文对话

餐厅点菜情景英文对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.83W 次

餐厅是我们日常生活中经常会去的地方,可以说是必备场所了。下面是本站小编给大家整理的餐厅点菜情景英文对话,供大家参阅!

餐厅点菜情景英文对话

  餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇1

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

  餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇2

(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

没有。

A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

B: That’s fine.

我们明白了。

(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

  餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇3

-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?

-Yes, by the window, please.

是的,请给我靠窗户的。

-This way, please.

这边请。

-Thank you.

谢谢

  餐厅点菜情景英文对话篇4

-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?

晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?

-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

我想要可乐,你呢?

-A n apple juice, please.

苹果汁

-Thank you. Here we cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

谢谢,请慢用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生

-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?

没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?

-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.

当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。

-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。

-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?

你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?

-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.

三成,五成,七成,全熟