当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 职场英文口语:回心转意

职场英文口语:回心转意

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.2W 次

英语在职场的沟通越来越普变,如果英语口语不好的话,对工作很有影响。而且职场英语口语有其专业性,对口语的使用者也会有更高的要求,所以对英语口语不好的小伙伴如何提升职场英语口语是一个迫切需要解决的问题。今天就和大家一起来分享一篇职场英文口语:回心转意,希望能帮到大家。

职场英文口语:回心转意

职场英文口语:回心转意(一)

Say, 'I didn't realise how much I missed you untilyou had gone'.

说,“直到你走了我才知道我是有多么想你”。

Yeah and tell him, 'I've changed my mind, I willmarry you!'

是的,告诉他“我已经改变主意了,我要嫁给你!”。

Yeah, yeah, I heard all that and that other man whoyou're always talking to.

是啊,我听说了一切,你总是和他说话的那个人。

Oh right!I Tom, will you marry me?Whyshould I after all you've put me through?

没错。我知道了。汤姆,你愿意娶我吗?在让我经受这些之后,为什么我要娶你?

Yeah why should he?Because Tom… you're a funny guy and… I love you and… I can't livewithout you.

是呀,为什么他要娶你?因为汤姆,你是一个有趣的家伙,我爱你,而且我不能没有你。

Let me think about this …Oh if you put it like that then yes, I will marry you!Oh Tom!

让我想一想……既然你这么说了,是的,我会娶你!汤姆!

Hooray. At last!We got there in the end but not without using these phrases.

万岁。终于等到了!终于到达这里了,但少不了使用这些短语。

I've been doing a lot of thinking.I didn't realise how much I missed you until you had gone.

我最近想了很多。直到你离开我才知道我是多么想你。

I've changed my mind, I will marry you!And… I love you and I can't live without you!

我已经改变主意了,我要嫁给你!还有...我爱你,我不能没有你!

I won't be needing these us very soon for the English at Work wedding of theyear. Bye!

我不再需要这些了。接下来很快加入我们的职场英语婚礼年。再见!

职场英文口语:回心转意(二)

Hello and welcome to English at Work where thingshave got rather dramatic.

大家好,欢迎来到职场英语,这里事情已经变得很戏剧化了。

Anna is on her way to the airport to try and catchTom before he boards his flight to Australia and hisnew life on the other side of the world.

安娜在去机场的路上,在汤姆登机飞往澳大利亚,在世界的另一端开始新生活时试着抓住汤姆。

But will she get there in time?

但是她能及时到达那里吗?

se me, do you know where the check indesks for flights to Sydney are?

谢谢。不好意思,你知道飞往悉尼的检票台在哪里吗?

Yeah, over there luv – desk number , thanks.

是的,在那里,亲爱的,47号台。好,谢了。

… yeah, I always fly business class, it's the kind of guy I am… shame you're not available to flywith me but you know…

是的,我经常做商务舱,我就是这种人...真可惜你不能和我一起,但你知道……

Tom, Tom!Anna? How… what… what are you doing here?Don't go… we need you… I need you.

汤姆,汤姆!安娜?怎么……你来这儿做什么?不要走,大家需要你……我需要你。

But I don't understand… you rejected but… but…But what Anna?What are you going tosay?

但我不明白……你拒绝我了。是的,但是……但……但是什么,安娜?你要说什么?

How can you tell him you were wrong and you've changed your mind?

你怎么能告诉他你错了,你已经改变心意了?

Hmm, I don't him 'I've been doing a lot of thinking'.

我不知道。告诉他“我最近想了很多”。