当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习方法 > 常见的英语对话

常见的英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.4W 次

即使是在同一个办公室里工作的同事,他们每天经历的事情也会有所不同,这一点在对话中就会体现出来。下面是本站小编给大家整理的常见的英语对话,供大家参阅!

常见的英语对话

  常见的英语对话:新房子

Keri: Yes, I do.

是的。

Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?

你的新房子什么样?

Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.

很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。

Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?

哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?

Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.

不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?

好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?

Keri: Yes.

是的

Todd: What's it like having a roommate?

和室友住在一起感觉怎么样呢?

Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.

很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。

Todd: Wow, that's nice.

哇,真棒。

Keri: I know.

是的。

Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?

那么,你负责清洁?

Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.

是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。

Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?

她经常给你做什么吃?

Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.

昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。

Todd: Spicy?

辣的?

Keri: Yes.

是的。

Todd: Cool.

酷。

  常见的英语对话:暑假

Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.

好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。

Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.

好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。

Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.

哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。

Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.

是的。我玩得很有趣。

Todd: What was the best place?

最棒的地方是哪里?

Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.

也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。

Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?

好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?

Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.

那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。

Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?

好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?

Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.

我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。

Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.

哇!水坝很大。

Jeanna: Yeah, really big.

是的,很大。

Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?

那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?

Jeanna: No.

没有。

Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?

能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?

Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.

能在蓄水池里游泳。

Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?

我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?

Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.

从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。

Todd: OK. How long did it take?

路上花了多长时间?

Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.

大约花了1小时45分钟。

Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?

好的。

Jeanna: Hopefully.

希望如此。

Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.

好的。谢谢你,吉娜。

Jeanna: You're welcome.

不客气。

  常见的英语对话:童年生活

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Kevin: Hi! How you doing?

嗨!你好吗?

Todd: I'm doing pretty good.

我很好。

Kevin: Good.

好的

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什么?

Kevin: My name is Kevin.

我叫凯文。

Todd: Kevin. And where are you from?

凯文。你来自哪?

Kevin: I'm from Pheonix, Arizona.

亚利桑那州的凤凰城。

Todd: OK. Nice.

好的,很棒。

Kevin: In the United States.

美国的凤凰城。

Todd: Wow, were you born in Pheonix?

哇,你出生在凤凰城?

Kevin: Actually, no. I was actually born in New York, because my parents happened to be living in New York at that time. My father was a Major League Baseball player, and the year I was born, 1971, he was playing with the Mets in New York City, and my birthday is in May, May 25th, to be precise, and so my mother happened to be with my father in New York cause it was baseball season, so I was actually born in New York, but I grew up in Pheonix. so Phoenix is what I consider to be my home town.

事实上,不是的。我出生在纽约,因为我父母那段时间正好住在纽约。我父亲是职业棒球大联盟的运动员,我出生的那年——1971年,他正在纽约和Met队比赛,精确地说,我的生日是5月25日,我母亲正和我父亲一起在纽约,因为那正是棒球赛季,所以我在纽约出生,但我在凤凰城长大。因此,我认为凤凰城是我的故乡。

Todd: Wow! That's Amazing! Do you remember anything about New York?

哇!这真棒!你对纽约还有印象吗?

Kevin: Yes, actually, I do have a few memories because we spent probably three years there from the time I was born, obviously, until I was about two and a half or three years, we spent summers, or thebaseball season in, in New York, and we rented a condominium on the second floor, and I remember, it was right across the street from La Guardia Airport, and so of course, when I was a little kid, one, one and two years old, I used to love sitting by the kitchen windows, and I even remember it was a bay window, the kind where you can roll the window open, and I used to roll the window open, and just watch the airplanes take off and land all day.

是的,我还对纽约有点儿印象,因为自我出生,我们在那里大约度过了大约三年的时光,直到我两岁半或是三岁。夏天和棒球赛季我们都住在纽约,我记得我们租了一栋二层公寓,就在拉瓜迪亚机场对面,当然,当我还是个小孩儿,一两岁大的时候,我喜欢坐在厨房窗户边,我甚至记得那是一扇向外凸的窗户,是那种可以摇开的窗户,我经常会摇开窗户,整天看着飞机起飞降落。

Todd: Wow! That's cool.

哇,真酷!

Kevin: And another memory I have is the people, the couple that lived below us was an elderly couple and they acted pretty much like our grandparents, so I actually called them Grandma and Grandpa, and, uh, Grandma Stevenson used to give me a bath in the, in her, in her kitchen sink, cause I was so small, that she would actually give me a bath in her kitchen sink, and I remember that as well.

我还记得我们楼下住着一对老夫妇,他们就像我的祖父母一样,所以我就称呼他们为祖父祖母,祖母史蒂文森经常在她家厨房的水槽里给我洗澡,因为我当时个子很小,我还记得她在厨房水槽给我洗澡。

Todd: Wow, those are good memories.

哇,这些都是很美好的会议。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。