当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > Faith口语天天学第194期:别混日子了

Faith口语天天学第194期:别混日子了

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.99W 次

喜欢这样的生活吗?简单,充实而又美丽。大家好,欢迎《Faith口语课堂-天天学》的新老学员们,我是Faith老师,学英语不也是生活中的快乐之一吗?

Faith口语天天学第194期:别混日子了

Aimlessly: adv. 漫无目的地,无目标地

Well, I've got nothing to do, just walking aimlessly around the house. 没什么事,在房子里漫无目的逛。

She wandered aimlessly around the streets. 她在大街上漫无目的地到处游荡。

Stop drifting along aimlessly, do something that makes sense. 别混日子了,做点有意义的事吧。

He just drifted aimlessly from one job to another. 他漫无目的地跳槽。

She is paging through a magazine aimlessly. 她漫不经心地在翻阅一本杂志。

Be in danger of... 有……的危险

He's in danger of losing his life. 他有生命的危险。

June is in danger of becoming an alcoholic. 简有危险变成一个嗜酒者。

Don't apply for that job: you're in danger of overreaching yourself. 不要申请那份工作,以免有不自量力之嫌。

In danger: 在危险中

Be careful about all these, you're in danger. 要小心这一切, 你们有危险。

We should keep our composure in danger. 我们在危险的时候应该保持冷静。

I've warned you that you are in danger. 我警告过你你有危险。

Are you drifting along aimlessly? Be careful, you're in danger of losing your passion for life. 你是在瞎混日子吗?小心点,你有失去生活的激情的危险。