当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读

过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.38W 次

出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,今天本站小编在这里为大家分享一些过海关必用到的英语情景对话,欢迎大家阅读!

过海关必用到的英语情景对话阅读
  更多旅游实用英语、常用英语口语欢迎点击↓↓  ✈☁常用旅游英语口语㏘☮  ✈☁求助的英语情景对话㏘☮  ✈☁问路常用英语对话㏘☮  ✈☁出国旅游必须懂的英语㏘☮  过海关必用到的英语情景对话篇一

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海关人员:我可以看一下您的护照吗?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

亨利:当然,给您。这是入境申请表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海关人员:请问您此行的目的是什么?

Henry: I'm here on business。

亨利:我来这儿履行公务。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海关人员:您的签证期限是两个星期,你打算待多长时间?

Henry: For ten days。

亨利:10天以后就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海关人员:这期间您会去旅行吗?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

亨利:是的,我要去拜访朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海关人员:先生,请问您的包里有些什么?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

亨利:只是照相机、衣服和一些书籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海关人员:请您把包打开让我看看行吗?

Henry: Alright。

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

海关人员:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you。

亨利:谢谢。

  过海关必用到的英语情景对话篇二

海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.

下午好.欢迎您来美国.

弗兰克: Thanks.

谢谢

海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?

请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗?

弗兰克: Yes, here they are.

好的.在这儿.

海关: Thank you. What` your occupation?

谢谢.您的职业是什么?

弗兰克: I`m a driver.

我是一名司机.

海关: Are you here for tour?

您是来旅游的吗?

弗兰克: You are right.

你说对了.

海关: How long are you going to stay here?

您打算在这里呆多久啊?

弗兰克: About three weeks.

大约三周.

海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.

您的申报表符合要求.我们将把海关申报表还给您.请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回.

弗兰克: Ok, thanks.

好的.谢谢.

  过海关必用到的英语情景对话篇三

A:Passport,please!

A:请出示护照!

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Are you Chinese?

A;您是中国人吗?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Where in China are you from?

A:您来自中国的什么地方?

B:Fujian Province.

B:福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

A:现在从中国来的游客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

B:这个不奇怪。我们的学期刚结束,有不少中国人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

A:您打算待多久?

B:About half a month

B:大约半个月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

A:可以了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到澳大利亚来。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

>>>下一页更多“英语海关情景英语对话阅读”
  过海关必用到的英语情景对话篇四

A:Let me see your passport. Is London your final destination?

A:我看看您的护照。伦敦是您最终的目的地吗?

B:No. I am a transit passenger going to Sweden.

B:不,我是前往瑞典的过境旅客。

A:How long are you going to stay here?

A:您要这儿停留多久?

B:Only one night.

B:只住一晚。

A;Do you have any dutiable items?

A:您有没有要上税的物品?

B;No,I don't.

B:不,我没有。

A;What are these?

A:这些是什么?

B;They are my personal effects.

B:这些是我的个人用品。

  过海关必用到的英语句子阅读篇五

第一句:Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?

我需要通过入境和海关检查吗?

A: Do I have to go through the immigration and customs?

我需要通过入境和海关检查吗?

B: Yes, and get the passport ready at that place.

对,而且到那儿一定要准备好护照。

第二句:Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?

海关对个人所带的物品有限制吗?

A: Do they have any restrictions on the articles we're carrying at the Customs?

海关对个人所带的物品有限制吗?

B: Yes, they'll check to see if you are carrying any contraband.

是的,海关要检查你有没有带违禁物品。

大多数第一次出国的人,当飞机在异国机场降落,来到海关检察人员面前接受检查时,紧张感油然而生,因此一定要提前问清楚海关检查的有关手续,做到有备无患。

其他相关的问题还有:

Shall we state the purpose of going to a certain country?

去一个国家时得陈述旅行目的吗?

What should I say if they inquire about my purpose?

如果他们问我旅行的目的我该怎么说呢?


猜你喜欢:

1.我的大学生活英语对话阅读

2.有关简短的英语对话阅读

3.有关服装的英语对话阅读

4.机场登机英语对话阅读

5.关于travel的英语对话阅读