当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读

外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.93W 次

在接待客户时我们常常需要用到各种礼貌用语,外贸专业的更需要懂得各种英语接待口语。下面本站小编给大家分享一些接待客户的实用口语,欢迎大家阅读!

外贸英语口语接待客户用语带翻译阅读
  外贸英语口语接待客户用语篇一

se me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?

, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

on me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

was your flight? Was it comfortable?

你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。

you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快吗?

really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

was your flight?

你的航班怎样?

you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我没有,会有困难吗?

15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

  外贸英语口语接待客户用语篇二

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。

it take long to get into Taibei from here?

从此地去台北要很久吗?

"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。

"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。

e"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。

23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

d you like to have some dinner?

你想吃饭吗?

would you like to eat?

你想吃什么呢?

I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

you had breakfast yet?

你吃过早餐了吗?

  外贸英语口语接待客户用语篇三

. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。

32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。

is your room?

你的房间怎样?

you sleep well last night?

你昨晚睡得好吗?

don"t we go to the office now?

为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

is the most fully-automated factory we have.这是我们的全自动化工厂。

"s the most up-to-date in the industry.这是同业中最新型的。

"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.

d you tell me the cost of production per unit?

请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

me direct that question to the manager.让我直接问经理好了。

>>>下一页更多“外贸专业英语带翻译阅读”
  外贸专业英语带翻译阅读篇四

1. I want to make sure you have a pleasant stay in Beijing.

我希望你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2. Can we talk about the schedule now, if there's time?

如果你们有时间的话,我想现在讨论一下日程的安排。

3. I think we can make (or form) a tentative schedule now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一个临时方案。

4. I want to make sure we'll have time for a discussion.

我想先确认一下我们有充足的时间来谈判。

5. It's better to have something tangible, than to just spend all of our time talking.

我们开始着手做事要比说空话浪费时间好。

6. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样我们就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

7. Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

8. You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

9. There is better efficiency and decreased labor.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

10. We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise. Therefore, we always put quality first.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

11. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

12. I'm very impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

13. The product gives you an edge over your competitors.

你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

14. The purpose of my visit is to ask about the possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

露西:

Hi, you must be Mary?

嗨.你一定是玛丽?

玛丽:

Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.

露西:

That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.

玛丽:

No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.

  外贸专业英语接待情景对话带翻译篇五

露西:

I really appreciate it.

我真的表示感激.

玛丽:

Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.

一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.

露西:

Does the conference begin tomorrow?

会议明天开始吗?

玛丽:

Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.

是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.

露西:

That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.

玛丽:

It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容.

  外贸专业英语接待情景对话带翻译篇六

A:Good morning, sir. Welcome to our company. May I help you?

早上好,先生,欢迎光临我们公司。我可以为您效劳吗?

B:Good morning.I would like to see e?

早上好,我想见史东先生。

A:Have you made an appointment?

您提前和他约好了吗?

B:Yes, I've got an appointment with him at 9:30.

是的,我和他约好九点半见面。

A:Can I have your name, please?

能告诉我您的姓名吗?

B:Tom Baker,the Sales Manager from American Sunshine Company.

汤姆·贝克,美田阳光公司销售部经理。sales manager销售部经理

A:Let me see, yes, r,we have been expecting se have a seat!I will call him at once

让我查查,是的,贝克先生,我们一直在恭候您的光临。请坐,我马上给他打电话。

B:Thank you!

谢谢!

A:e should be with you shortly. In the mean time,would you please sign the visitor's book?

史东先生马上就会过来见您。现在,请在来客簿上签字好吗?

B:OK.

好的。

A:Please come with me,I will show you to the conference office.

谢谢,请跟我走这边,我带您去会议窒。conference office 会议室


猜你喜欢:

1.外贸员打电话常用句型和情景对话

2.业务员带客户参观工厂常用口语和情景对话

3.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

4.销售常用英语口语大全

5.情景英语:天气搭讪术

6.五种常见外贸业务员的邀请函模板

7.外贸信函邮件常用缩略语:P-R