当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于大学英语对话带翻译

关于大学英语对话带翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.53W 次

英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。本站小编整理了关于大学英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于大学英语对话带翻译
  关于大学英语对话带翻译一

Lily: It’s really a tragedy. Ann.

真是个悲剧,安。

Ann: What’s up?

怎么啦?

Lily: Last night, I visited to my close friend and stayed with her last night. But when I got to her house, I found I didn’t take my purse and I only had three yuan in my pocket.

昨晚我去拜访一个好朋友并住在她家里,但是当我到她家的时候,我发现我没有带我的钱包,而我身上只有三块钱。

Ann: Wow, it was really a tragedy.

哇,真是个悲剧。

Lily: And this afternoon, we went out to meet another friend and when I told her this matter, she just laughed at me.

然后今天中午,我们去找另一个朋友,当她听到这件事的时候,她居然嘲笑我。

Ann: What did you do for lunch?

那你午餐怎么解决的?

Lily: The one who laughed me paid for my lunch.

那个笑我的家伙为我付钱了。

Ann: Why did she do so?

为什么?

Lily: She laughed at me, so she should pay for it.

她笑我,所以她就要付钱。

Ann: A poor guy.

真可怜。

  关于大学英语对话带翻译二

Ann: I love Mr. Darcy?

我爱上达西了。

Lily: Mr. Darcy? Is the main character in Price and Prejudice?

达西?是《傲慢与偏见》的主人公吗?

Ann: Yes, but not exactly. I love the actor who played the role of Mr. Darcy.

是的,但也不全是,我是喜欢扮演达西的那个演员。

Lily: Why? I don’t think he is handsome.

为什么?我不认为他很帅啊。

Ann: No, he is really a handsome man. He seems born to be Mr. Darcy.

不,他太帅了,他似乎注定要演达西的。

Lily: Why? Is it because he played the role?

为什么?因为他演了这个角色吗?

Ann: It might be. At first, he is a British and a really gentlemen.

可能是吧,首先,他是个英国人,而且是个绅士。

Lily: Many British men are gentleman.

许多英国人都是绅士。

Ann: Listen to me. He has played in a movie and in the movie he was also some Mr. Darcy. His character is the kind I love most.

听我说,他演了一部电影,在这部电影里,他同样饰演一个叫达西的人,他的性格是我最喜欢的。

Lily: I know, and you want to find a gentleman to be your lover.

我知道了,你想找一个绅士情人是吧。

  关于大学英语对话带翻译三

Ann: Today, my course was British Literature. Do you know what the teacher taught? Too boring.

我今天的课是英国文学,你知道老师上了什么吗?太无聊了。

Lily: What has he taught?

上了什么?

Ann: Gulliver’s Travels. You know? The Houyhnhnms?

格列佛游记,你知道吗?慧马国。

Lily: I know. I have read it when I was child.

我知道,我小时候读过这本书。

Ann: How do you think about it?

你认为这本书怎么样?

Lily: Just for entertainment, you know. The story is really funny.

娱乐吧,你知道的,故事真的很有趣。

Ann: In my teacher’s opinion, he said that the author, Jonathan Swift, criticized the human evil nature, such as greedy, brutal, and savage.

我老师的观点,他说作者,乔纳森斯威夫特是在批判人性恶的一面,比如说贪婪,野性,野蛮。

Lily: I can’t read it through. What I understood is the whole story itself.

我可读不出来,我懂得就是这个故事本身。

Ann: Me too, and he wanted us to discuss about which kind of human you want to be, yahoo or houyhnhnms?

我也是,他要我们讨论,我们想成为哪一种人,野胡或者是慧马?

Lily: I just want to be human being.

我只想成为人类。

  关于大学英语对话带翻译四

Ann: Nowadays, the kids are so fucking naughty. You want them to be here, but they want to be there.

现在,小孩子真是调皮,你想让他在这,他却非要在那。

Lily: Oh, it’s very normal.

哦,很正常啊。

Ann: Oh my god. The other day, I went to a family to be a tutor of a boy. But can you guess what happened?

哦,天啊。那天,我去一个做家教。但是你猜怎么了?

Lily: What did it happen?

发生什么了?

Ann: The kid, just sat before the computer and played the happy farm. I asked him to be serious and he pretended to hear nothing.

那个孩子,就是坐在电脑面前玩开心农场。我让他认真点,他却假装没听到。

Lily: Happy farm? What is it?

开心农场?什么东西啊?

Ann: You don’t know? You are really out.

你不知道?你真是落伍了。

Lily: Tell me.

说说。

Ann: It’s a web game and needs the player to plant crops on the happy farm and other player can visit to your farm and steal your crops.

这是个网络游戏,玩家在开心农场种植作物,其玩家可以到你的农场区偷你的作物。

Lily: Oh, I see. It’s said that there are many people, no matter the old or the young, the kids or the adults, the men or the women, all playing this game.

哦,我明白了,据说很多人,不管是老人还是年轻人,成年人还是小孩,男的或是女的,都在玩这个。


看了“关于大学英语对话带翻译”的人还看了:

1.大学英语两人对话

2.大学英语口语对话大全

3.大学英语三人对话

4.大学英语三人情景对话

5.大学英语口语练习对话