当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于常用的点菜英语对话

关于常用的点菜英语对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.32W 次

英语教学是教学中最重要的组成部分,而英语对话教学是整个英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分,其不仅可以有效地提高学生的英语口语表达能力,还可以培养学生良好的英语应用习惯。本站小编整理了关于常用的点菜英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于常用的点菜英语对话
  关于常用的点菜英语对话篇一

Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?

May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?

Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。

May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。

Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。

May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。

Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。

May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。

Waiter: Is there anything else? 还其他的吗?

May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。

Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。

May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?

Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。

May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?

Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。

May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。

Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?

May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。

Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?

May: Yes.是的

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?

May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。

  关于常用的点菜英语对话篇二

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

  关于常用的点菜英语对话篇三

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。


看了“关于常用的点菜英语对话”的人还看了:

1.有关餐厅点菜英语对话

2.关于餐厅点菜的英语对话

3.关于常用餐厅英语对话

4.关于餐馆点菜的英语对话

5.有关餐厅点餐的英语对话