当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关旅行和礼物情景对话

有关旅行和礼物情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.83W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!下面本站小编为大家带来英语日常情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关旅行和礼物情景对话

  有关旅行情景对话:

Todd: OK, Hello!

托德:你好!

Nicoleta: Hello!

尼科莱塔:你好!

Todd: What's your name?

托德:你叫什么名字?

Nicoleta: Nicoleta.

尼科莱塔:尼科莱塔。

Todd: Hi, Nicoleta. Um, Nicoleta, where are you from?

托德:你好,尼科莱塔。嗯,尼科莱塔,你来自哪里?

Nicoleta: Germany.

尼科莱塔:德国。

Todd: Great. Great. Where in Germany?

托德:很好。很好。德国的哪里?

Nicoleta: It's called Tria, but it's quite, quite small.

尼科莱塔:一个叫做特里亚的地方,不过那里特别特别小。

Todd: OK. So like north, east.

托德:好的。那是在北部,东部的地方吧。

Nicoleta:Southwest.

尼科莱塔:在西南部。

Todd: Southwest.

托德:西南部。

Nicoleta: Exactly.

尼科莱塔:没错。

Todd: OK.

托德:好的。

Nicoleta: Near Luxemburg.

尼科莱塔:在卢森堡附近。

Todd: Oh, OK. Must be pretty. OK, we're going to talk about traveling. Do you like to travel?

托德:哦,好的。那里一定特别漂亮。好的,我们要谈谈旅行。你喜欢旅行吗?

Nicoleta: Yes, Of course.

尼科莱塔:是的,当然喜欢。

Todd: OK, what places have you visited?

托德:嗯,那你都去过哪些地方?

Nicoleta: I've been to some places in Europe and to New York and now I'm in Japan.

尼科莱塔:我去过欧洲的一些地方,也去过纽约,现在我来到了日本。

Todd: Wow, you've been all over. OK, what's your favorite place so far?

托德:哇,你去过这么多地方啊。好,到目前为止你最喜欢的地方是哪里?

Nicoleta: I have three. The Toscana in Italy. New York and I think Tokyo.

尼科莱塔:有三个。意大利的托斯卡纳,纽约,还有东京。

Todd: OK, Wow! One in every continent.

托德:好的,哇!都在不同的大洲啊。

Todd: Do you have a lot of luggage when you travel?

托德:你旅行的时候会带很多行李吗?

Nicoleta: Yeah, if I can yes. I mean there are limits.

尼科莱塔:是的,如果我可以的话。我的意思是会有些限制。

Todd: Sure. So how many suitcases did you have when you came to Tokyo?

托德:当然。那你来东京的时候带了几个行李箱?

Nicoleta: Mm, one. A big one. Yeah, it's about 20 kilo, so, yeah.

尼科莱塔:嗯,一个。一个大箱子。大约20公斤,嗯。

Todd: OK, where would you like to go?

托德:好的,你还想去哪儿旅行?

Nicoleta: Oh, that's difficult. I don't know. South America maybe.

尼科莱塔:哦,这很难回答。我不知道。也许南美洲吧。

Todd: OK. Do you speak Spanish?

托德:好的。你会说西班牙语吗?

Nicoleta: No, but yeah, I mean.

尼科莱塔:不会,我的意思是。

Todd: Actually, you speak English perfect.

托德:实际上,你的英语说得很棒。

Nicoleta: Oh, no.

尼科莱塔:还好啦。

Todd: And you speak German. So, do you speak any other languages?

托德:你还会说德语。那你还会其他的语言吗?

Nicoleta: Yeah, I speak French and yeah, I'm doing a little bit Japanese but..

尼科莱塔:会,我会说法语,我现在可以说一点儿日语,但是……

Todd: Oh, yeah, it's hard yeah!

托德:哦,是啊,日语很难!

Nicoleta: It's very hard yeah.

尼科莱塔:是非常难。

Todd: I've been here four years and my Japanese is terrible. Last question, are you nervous when you fly?

托德:我来这里4年了,我的日语还是很糟糕。最后一个问题,你坐飞机的时候会紧张吗?

Nicoleta: Yes, definitely.

尼科莱塔:会啊,当然了。

Todd: Yeah.

托德:好的、

Nicoleta: Yeah.

尼科莱塔:嗯。

Todd: Yeah, me too.

托德:嗯,我也是。

 有关礼物情景对话:

Todd: OK, Now, Anna, you were telling a cute story about a special gift you gave your husband.

托德:好的,那现在安娜,你讲讲有关你送你丈夫特别礼物的有趣故事吧。

Anna: Yes. Well, our first Valentine's day, I wanted to give John a very unique gift, so I remembered that he used to have an iguana, so I thought he liked reptiles, and I found a cute Pac Man Frog at the pet store, and actually one of my students told me about Pac Man Frogs and I thought, "Oh, that's so cute!" and so I bought the frog for John and I surprised him with it, and I made him close his eyes and I brought the frog out and the look on John's face was so funny. He was so terrified because he didn't like reptiles. I was wrong.

安娜:好的。嗯,那是我们过的第一个情人节,我想送约翰一件非常特别的礼物,我记得他曾经养过一只鬣鳞蜥,所以我认为他喜欢爬行动物,我在宠物店看到一只吃豆蛙,实际上我的一个学生告诉过我有关吃豆蛙的事情,我想,“哦,它真可爱!”于是我为约翰买了这只吃豆蛙,想给他个惊喜,我让他闭上眼睛,然后我把吃豆蛙拿出来,当时约翰脸上的表情非常有意思。他非常害怕,因为他根本就不喜欢爬行动物。是我想错了。

Todd: Oh, no!

托德:哦,不!

Anna: Yeah, so he had to keep the frog for maybe one year. And he didn't like it. He thought it smelled bad, and the worst thing was the frog had to eat baby mice, so once a week John had to go to the pet store and buy a baby mouse and feed it to the frog, so!

安娜:是的,他不得不养那只吃豆蛙,大概养了一年吧。他根本不喜欢它。他认为它有难闻的味道,最糟糕的事情是这只青蛙要吃小老鼠,所以约翰不得不每周去一次宠物店买小老鼠,然后喂这只青蛙,就是这样!

Todd: Wow! The frog ate mice?

托德:哇!那只青蛙吃老鼠?

Anna: Yeah, once a week, it ate a mouse.

安娜:对,一周一次,它吃老鼠。

Todd: How much did it weigh?

托德:它有多重?

Anna: Maybe 8 ounces. I don't know. It was big. It could sit in your hand. It was the same size as your hand. Yeah, it was really big.

安娜:大概8盎司吧。我不清楚。它很大。它可以坐在你的手上。和你手的大小一样。嗯,它真的很大。

Todd: Wow, that's a cool story. A Pac Man frog.

托德:哇,这是一个很棒的故事。一只吃豆蛙。

Anna: Yeah, Pac Man, cause it looks like the Pac Man character.

安娜:对,吃豆蛙,因为它长的像吃豆人那个形象。