当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关学校生活情景对话

有关学校生活情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.02W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关学校生活情景对话

有关学校生活情景对话1:

Daughter:Dad, do you know where Mom is?

爸,妈在哪?

Father:I think she is in her room putting a little something together for you to take to school with you.

她应该在房间整理些东西,好让你带去学校。

Daughter:She'd better not start crying like she usually does.

她可别和平常一样又哭了起来。

Father:I know, but she is going to miss you something awful. Have I told you how proud I am of you?

我知道,可是她会很想你。我告诉过你我很以你为荣吗?

Daughter:Dad, now don't you go getting mush on me.

爸,现在换你要把我弄哭了。

Father:I mean it. You have really shown us that you are prepared to take on the adult world.

我是说真的,你真的在我们面前表现出你准备好承担成人世界的责任了。

Daughter:That means a lot to me Dad. Thanks.

爸,这话对我来说很重要,谢谢

Father:We have great confidence in you.

我们都很相信你。

 有关学校生活情景对话2:

Student:Is this the student housing office?

这是学生宿舍办公室吗?

Woman:Yes, it is. Are you looking for housing for this semester?

是的,你想在这学期找间宿舍吗?

Student:I was hoping to get into something on campus, but my friend told me that everything is full.

我想在校园里找宿舍,可是我朋友说都满了。

Woman:It is, but I can put you on a waiting list, if you would like.

没错,不过如果你愿意,我可以把你放在候补名单。

Student:Please. And in the mean time, can I look at apartments available in the area from this office?

拜托了,同时我可不可以找找这附近有没有出租公寓?

Woman:Yes, here is a catalog that is put out every year with locations that meet campus requirements for students.

可以,这里有一份每年出版的目录,上面有符合学校规定、适合学生租的房子。

Student:Who do I talk to if I want I to see some of them?

如果我想看房子,该找谁谈?

Woman:The individual landlord's numbers are next to each entry. You can call them with any quentions you may have.

每项后头会有各个房东的联系电话,如果你有任何问题,你可以打电话给他们。

 有关学校生活情景对话3:

Boy:How many credits are you taking this semester?

你这学期要修几个学分?

Girl:I have to have at least eighteen to keep my scholarships and grant. But so far, I only have fifteen.

我至少要修18个学分才能有资格拿奖学金。不过现在,我只有15个学分。

Boy:What's the matter, are the classes you want full?

怎么回事,你想修的课都满了吗?

Girl:Yes. And now I'm down to either taking a class I'm not going to need or considering a double major.

是的,现在我只好委屈修没用的课,或者考虑双主修。

Boy:If you were to take on a double major, what would be your first choice?

如果你打算修双主修,你最想修什么?

Girl:I think with International Business a language would be appropriate.

我想以国际贸易来说,学一门语言应该很适合。

Boy:Have you even thought that far ahead? I mean what country would you like to do business with?

你已经想到那么远了?我是指你打算和哪个国家做生意?

Girl:As a matter of fact, I would like to work in South America. So some Latin language like Spanish or Portuguese would work.

事实上,我想在南美工作,因此像是西班牙语或葡萄牙语这些拉丁语应该会有帮助。

 有关学校生活情景对话4:

  Boy:Emily, are you getting rushed by a sorority?

埃米丽,现在有女生联谊会来找你加入吗?

Girl:More than one. I think the count is now three, if I remember correctly.

不止一个,如果我没记错,到目前为止有三个团体找过我。

Boy:Wow. I'm getting rushed too, but just one. Are you thinking of joining any of them?

哇,兄弟会也找过我,不过只有一个,你想加入他们之中的哪一个吗?

Girl:I don't know. I know there are advantages to joining, but I'm not much into group stuff.

我不知道。我知道加入有好处,可是我对这类团体不太热衷。

Boy:The guys I've talked to say that the activities that go on in a frat house can be a little distracting depending on the group.

和我谈的那些人说,根据不同的团体,有些兄弟会的活动可能会有点让人分心。

Girl:I think I'm going to decline. I just prefer to do my own thing.

我想我还是会拒绝,我比较喜欢独来独往。

Boy:Were your parents involved in that kind of thing at all when they went to school?

你父母求学时代参加过这种团体吗?

Girl:My dad was, but not my mom.

我父亲参加过,不过我母亲没有。