当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于服饰英语情景对话

关于服饰英语情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.68W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来关于服饰英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

关于服饰英语情景对话

  服饰英语情景对话1:

Man:Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's fashion show.

女士们、先生们,欢迎来到今晚的时尚秀。

Woman:We see you are all dressed to the nines.

瞧你们把所有行头都穿出来了。

Man:How very appropriate, because tonight we have a most dazzling show for you!

全为了今天这个场合,今晚我们为您准备了超炫的节目。

Woman:Yes, this runway is going to sparkle with glamour and style!

是的,伸展台上流行时尚将魅力四射。

Man:Some of tonight's highlights are dressed in the latest straight from Shanghai. straight from Shanghai.

今晚一部分的服饰重点是上海的最新流行。

Woman:And others directly from New York.

其他则是来自纽约。

Man:So, sit back and relax and get your order forms ready.

现在请坐好放轻松,并把您的订单准备好。

Woman:because you're going to love this show!

…保证你会喜欢今晚的秀!

 服饰英语情景对话2:

Husband:What do you think of this suit? Do I look good or what?

你觉得这套西装如何?我穿起来好看吗?

Wife:You look great! However, I think you are a little over dressed for dinner.

你看起来很帅!不过,穿这套去吃晚餐可能会太隆重。

Husband:Didn't they say we're going to the Ritz?

他们不是说我们要去丽兹吗?

Wife:Yes, but not the Ritz Carlton, the "Ritz" is a pizza place with peanut shells on the floor.

是啊,不过不是那个里兹饭店,而是地板上会有花生壳的“丽兹”比萨店。

Husband:In that case, let me make a quick change into my street clothes.

如果是去那里,给我点时间迅速换回平常的装扮。

Wife:I'll wait right here for you Superman.

我会在这里等你的,超人。

Husband:Ta da! Let's go to the Ritz!

OK!走吧!

Wife:Can we go to the Carlton next time and can you wear that fabulous suit?

我们下次去丽兹饭店时,你可以穿那套帅气的西装吗?

服饰英语情景对话3:

Woman:How do you put this seat back? I know there is a lever somewhere.

要怎么让座位的靠背往后,拉杆好像就在这附近。

Man:What are you doing?

你在做什么?

Woman:I'm getting dressed, what does it look like?

我在换衣服,不然你以为呢?

Man:It looks like you are about to get dressed. Did you forget we are in a car on the road?

你看起来的确像是要换衣服,你忘了我们的车子开在路上吗?

Woman:I'm good at this. Nobody will see anything.

我很行的,不会有人看到的。

Man:Are you kidding? You're going to cause an accident just from people gawking!

你在开玩笑吧?你会害别人看得呆掉,发生车祸的!

Woman:All right, pull over at that service station and I'll dress in the ladies' room.

好吧,在加油站停车,我去洗手间换。

Man:That will be my pleasure.

没问题。

 服饰英语情景对话4:

Wife:Mark, can you dress the twins for me while I take a shower?

马克,你可以在我洗澡时,帮双胞胎穿衣服吗?

Husband:You don't know what you are asking!

你的要求太难了!

Wife:Please! You can do it. Their clothes are all laid out on the bed.

拜托!你可以办到的。她们的衣服就在床上。

Husband:Remember what happened last time?

你还记得上次发生什么事吗?

Wife:Are you referring to KC getting her head stuck in the pant leg?

你是说凯西把她的头塞到裤管那次吗?

Husbani:Yes. That was a bit terrifying for both of us.

是的,我们两个都吓坏了。

Wife:Don't worry! Today they are wearing dresses!

别担心,她们今天穿的是连衣裙。

Husband:Oh, in that case, sure! Uh... what are these long sock looking things?

哦,如果是那样,就没问题!嗯……这长长的看起来像是袜子的东西是什么?