当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于大学生英语对话练习

关于大学生英语对话练习

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.1W 次

英语是一种语言工具,学习英语的最终目标就是能利用这种工具与别人自由流畅的交流。小编精心收集了关于大学生英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于大学生英语对话练习
  关于大学生英语对话1

Jessica: Wow, those brides are so amazed.

那些新娘们好厉害啊.

Tony: The way I see it, they are unsatisfied.

我倒觉得她们是对生活不满意.

Jessica: Russian women are the most captivating in the universe.

俄罗斯女人是世界上最迷人的好不好.

Tony: That’s the truth that we can’t deny.

这倒是事实.

Jessica: I once heard that Russian women are the most precious resources in Russia. Even one day when Russia was having her down days, she could get back her glory with spectacular Russian ladies.

我听说俄罗斯女人是俄罗斯最珍贵的资源. 即使有一天俄罗斯没落了,她依旧可以靠扎眼的俄罗斯女人重新找回自己的光辉.

Tony: So should I get a Russian girlfriend?

我是不是在找一个俄罗斯女朋友?

Jessica: Dare you? Look at those brides. Even they wore wedding dresses before, yet they think they should do it again to recall the sweetest memories.

你敢? 看看这些新娘. 虽然穿过婚纱了,可是她们觉得应该再来一次重温曾经的美好.

Tony: Honey, will you marry me?

亲爱的,你愿意嫁给我吗?

Jessica: I don’t want pity proposal.

我不需要嗟来之求婚.

Tony: No, I am serious. My bride, you don’t like the ring?

我认真的. 我的新娘,你不喜欢这个戒指吗?

  关于大学生英语对话2

江: I can't explain it,but I have to you evaporate,the seas will rise till they devour the sky.

我无法解释,但是我不得不尝试。如果你蒸发消失了,那么海水将会上涨,直至吞噬天空

杨: You do not have to explain, I believe you!

你不必解释,我相信你!

江: Until then you have made such a big temper, deliberately to me like a baby?

那之前你还发那么大脾气,是在向我撒娇吗?

杨: Anyway I am yours forever,I also cannot get away to run

总之我永远都是你的,我知道我跑都跑不掉

  关于大学生英语对话3

Tom: Hey,Bob,why are you so blue?

嘿,鲍勃,干嘛垂头丧气的?

Bob: Don't mention it, it is a bad day for me.

别提了,今天我真倒霉。

Tom: What is the matter?

怎么啦?

Bob: You know, Jay Chou will hold a signature meeting the day after tomorrow,I am one of his loyal fans. I went to the ticket lobby and stood there whole day, but in the end, I got nothing.

你知道周杰伦后天有个签名会,我是他的忠实粉丝嘛,所以我去售票厅买票,站了一天,最后啥都没得到。

Tom: Why?

为什么?

Bob: Because there were so many people,when it was on my turn, the tickets were sold out.

因为人太多了,轮到我的时候,票都卖光了。

Tom: It is really bad. But in other word, you are a lucky dog.

这确实倒霉,但换句话说,你又是幸运的。

Bob: Why do you say so?

你为什么这么说呢?

Tom: My sister gave me two tickets, so I come to invite you, do you love to?

我姐姐给了我两张票,所以我来看你去不去。

Bob: Really? This is too good to be true. It is so kind of you!

真的吗?这简直让人不敢相信。你真是太好了。

  关于大学生英语对话4

Tom: May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

Boss: Come in please. Tom, come here and sit down.

请进。 汤姆,来,坐下。

Tom: Thank you,boss.

谢谢老板。

Boss: I am so sorry to hear that your home was washed away by the flood.

对于你家被洪水冲走的事,我感到很难过。

Tom: The house was built with all my savings, but now it went down the drain.

那房子花了我所有的积蓄,现在全都白搭了。

Boss: I know, Here is a little token of our staffs’ affection!

我知道,这是大家的一点心意

Tom: Thanks for everyone.

谢谢大家。

Boss: And I have asked Ann to buy a ticket for you, you can go back for several days.

另外,我让安给你买了车票,你回去几天。

Tom: It is very kind of you.

您真太好了。

Boss: It is my pleasure.

这是我应该的。


看了“关于大学生英语对话”的人还看了:

1.大学英语对话练习

2.关于大学校园英语对话

3.大学生英语情景对话

4.有关大学生活情景对话

5.大学生活常见英语对话