当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于宠物的情景对话附翻译

关于宠物的情景对话附翻译

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.66W 次

现在很多人都喜欢养宠物,下面本站小编为大家带来关于宠物的情景对话附翻译,欢迎大家学习!

关于宠物的情景对话附翻译
  关于宠物的情景对话1

Todd: Hello, Matt!

你好,马特!

Matt: Hello, Todd!

你好,托德!

Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do youhave a pet?

马特,我将会问你几个关于宠物的问题。(好的!)第一个问题,你养宠物吗?

Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My familyactually raises dogs for helping blind people.

是的,事实上,在我妈妈的房子里,我们养了三只宠物,两只狗和一直猫。我家培养的是能帮助盲人的导盲犬。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的吗!

Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

哇,那么怎么训练导盲犬呢?

Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, get themwhen they're so we train them know, sit, come... really , after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

如何训练导盲犬?这其实是一个长期的过程。我们会带回来出生不久的幼犬。接着训练小狗基本功,比如坐下,过来这些很基本的东西。然后,等到它们两岁大,我们会送它去一家培训学校。

Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!

哇,太棒了!

Matt: Yeah, yeah!

是的。

Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

一次训练几只导盲犬呢?

Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we aretraining.

只有一只!我们自己养只狗,还有一只训练中的导盲犬。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

一次只训练一只。

Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

你有没有偶遇自己训练过的导盲犬,例如在街上,有没有类似的重聚?

Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the petsso, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

有时候我会看到它们,导盲犬和训练人相聚是约定俗成的的惯例,训练人偶尔可以看它们。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

哇,太酷了。那么人们为什么要养宠物?

Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebodythere for you that will like you no matter what.

我想最重要的一个原因就是宠物对主人的陪伴!无论如何,宠物总会围绕在主人身边,不问原因地喜爱自己的主人。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets peoplekeep?

是的,确实如此。那么除了猫,狗和鱼,人们还养什么宠物?

Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all typesof things don't they.

我想如果你是驯兽师Sigreid和Roy,也许你能养一只老虎或狮子。我想各种动物都能成为人类的宠物。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferretsand insects, spiders...

我的一位朋友就养了一条蛇。我忘了你是否提到过,蛇,雪貂,昆虫,蜘蛛都可以成为人类的宠物。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Matt: All kinds of things.

各种动物。

Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping apet?

好的,养一只宠物所需的花费是多少呢?

Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog inyour house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everythingthey can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpetand things like .. it can be a hassle.

食物也许是最大的开销,但如果你养的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋里,我们曾经就把许多小狗放到屋里,它们会把屋里能咬的东西都咬了,因此我们老得换新鞋,而且还得清理地摊上的尿痕等,这些也很麻烦。

  关于宠物的情景对话2

海伦 What's wrong with the cat? He didn't eat this morning.

小猫怎么了,上午都没吃东西。

李梅 Maybe he doesn't like what you fed him? What did you feed him?

是不是它不喜欢吃啊,你喂它什么了?

海伦 Some new cat food. I thought he would enjoy it.

新买的猫粮,我觉得它应该会喜欢吃哪。

李梅 Maybe he doesn't like it. Try giving him some fish.

看来它是不怎么喜欢,给它条鱼吃吧。

海伦 He can't digest fresh fish yet; maybe some can fish will work.

它太小还不能直接吃鱼,只能吃鱼罐头。

李梅 We don't have any…maybe some milk?

家里没有罐头了,要不喂点儿牛奶吧。

海伦 If he still doesn't eat anything by this evening, I'll take him to the vet tomorrow.

好的。如果到晚上还不吃东西,就带它去医院吧。

  关于宠物的情景对话3

Ann: Alison,What kind of pet do you want to get?

艾莉森,你想要怎样的宠物?

Alison: How about a goldfish?

一条金鱼怎么样?

Ann: They're too boring! How about a snake? Snakes are interesting.

他们太无聊!一条蛇怎么样?蛇很有趣。

Alison: No!Snakes are too scary!Let's get a nice pet like a cat.

不!蛇太令人害怕。咱们找个好的宠物像猫一样。

Ann: A cat?I don't like cats. Cats aren't friendly enough.

一只猫?我不喜欢猫。猫不是足够友好。

Alison: Well,that hamster over there looks nice. He seems friendly, and he has short hair.

好,那仓鼠看起来不错。他似乎很友好,并且他有短的毛发。

Ann: Yeah, he's perfect!

是的,他是很完美!

Alison: Let's get him!

就要他!

关于宠物的情景对话附翻译