当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于实用英语对话短文精选

关于实用英语对话短文精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.82K 次

英语作为交流的工具被广泛适用,在我们的生活中占有重要地位。本站小编整理了关于实用英语对话短文,欢迎阅读!

关于实用英语对话短文精选
  关于实用英语对话短文一

A:Excuse me, do you have a vacancy?

打扰一下,请问你们还有空余房间吗?

B:Let me see. Yes, we still have four left.

让我看看。 是的,我们还有房间。

A:Well, I would like to book a single room.

我想订个单人间。

B:How long would you stay?

你要住多久?

A:5 days. From Feb. 13 to 18.

5天,从2月13号到18号。

  关于实用英语对话短文二

A:Reservation, may I help you?

预订处。请问我能帮你忙吗?

B:Yes, I would like to make a reservation for May 3rd.

是的,我想订一间5月3号的房间。

A:For how many people?

几个人呢?

B:Only one.

只有一个人。

A:May I have your name?

能告诉我你的名字吗?

  关于实用英语对话短文三

A:Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,您早,需要我效劳吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to settle my bill.

我想结账。

A:Certainly sir. May I have your room key, please?

好的,请把房间钥匙给我好吗?

B:Sure. Here you are.

好的,在这儿。

A:Just a moment, please. I'll draw up your bill for you... Thank you for waiting, sir. Your bill totals two thousand six hundred and fifty-eight yuan, including the phone and laundry.

请等一下,我帮您结算账单……先生,让您久等了,您 的账单总计人民币2658元,包括电话费和洗衣费。

B:That much! Would you mind letting me have a look at it?

那么多!您介不介意让我看看呢?

A:Not at all, sir. Here you are.

不介意,您请看。

B:Thanks. Well, It seems to be right. How much is that in dollars, please?

谢谢,嗯,好像没错。请问合美金多少钱?

A:Just a moment, sir. I'll calculate that for you. It comes to 305 dollars and 52 cents at today's exchange rate.

先生,请稍候,我帮您算算看。按今天的汇率折合美金 305.52元。

B:I see. OK.

我知道了,好的。

A:How would you like to make the payment?

您预备如何付款?

B:In cash, please. Here you are.

付现金,钱在这儿。

A:Thank you, sir... Here is your change. Could you check it, please? Thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your stay.

谢谢,找您零钱。请点点看好吗?谢谢您选择本店,但愿您和您的客人住得愉快。

B:By the way, please forward my mail to this address.

还有,请把我的信转到这个地址。

A:Certainly, sir. We hope you have a good trip.

当然可以,先生。祝您旅途愉快。


看了“关于实用英语对话短文”的人还看了:

1.关于两人英语对话短文大全

2.简单的两人英语对话短文欣赏

3.常用英语对话短文带翻译

4.有关两人英语对话精选

5.有关出国实用英语对话精选