当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 关于两人旅游英语对话精选

关于两人旅游英语对话精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.06W 次

大家假期外出旅游,可以饱览祖国的锦绣河山,了解各地的民俗风情。本站小编整理了关于两人旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于两人旅游英语对话精选
  关于两人旅游英语对话一

K:Oh, Evan! I'm sorry. You're soaked to the skin.

凯西:哦,艾凡!我很抱歉。你全身都湿透了。

E:So are you. We're lucky to find this old hut even as run-down as it is.

艾凡:妳也是。这间老旧的小木屋虽然很破烂,但是能找到它我们也算很幸运了。

K:It's leaking like mad, but it's better than nothing.

凯西:虽然它漏水漏得很严重,但是总比没有的好。

E:Uh-oh! Did you see that?

艾凡:糟了!你看到了吗?

K:How could I miss it? That bolt of lightning must have hit very near here.A huge crash of thunder follows.

凯西:我怎么会看不到呢?那道闪电一定就打在这附近。一声巨雷随后响起。

K:Aah! Oh, Evan, that was so close! I'm afraid.

凯西:啊!哦,艾凡,这雷声好近啊!我好怕。

E:Don't worry, Kathy. We'll be fine here.

艾凡:凯西,不要担心。我们在这里会很安全的。

Another storm must be coming our way.

又一道闪电暴风雨一定是朝着我们的方向来的。

Another huge crash of thunder, followed by another bolt of lightning and a falling tree.)

又是一声响雷,接着又是一道闪电,一棵树木也应声倒地。

K:Oh! Evan, we'll get killed here! What can we do?

凯西:哦!艾凡,我们会死在这里的!怎么办呢?

E:Stay calm, Kathy. These storms last only a few minutes.

艾凡:保持镇静,凯西。这种暴风雨只持续几分钟而已。

K:I'll never take another dark cloud for granted.

凯西:我再也不会无视乌云的存在了。

E:I guess Mother Nature has taught you a lesson today.

艾凡:我想大自然今天给了你一次教训。

K:I'll say! The next time I see clouds like these, I'll run for shelter.

凯西:我同意!下次我看到像这样的乌云时,会赶快跑去找地方躲雨。

  关于两人旅游英语对话二

K:Would you hand me my pocketbook, please, Evan?

凯西:艾凡,麻烦你把我的钱包拿给我,好吗?

E:Sure. Er, where is it?

艾凡:没问题。呃,在哪儿?

K:On the bed.

凯西:在床上。

E:No wonder I couldn't find it! It's buried under a mound of your clothes.

艾凡:难怪我找不到!原来是埋在你一大堆衣服底下。

K:OK, OK. I get the hint. I should hang up my clothes in the closet. You sound just like my mother.

凯西:好啦,好啦。我听懂你的暗示了。我应该把我的衣服挂在衣橱里。你说话的语气就像我老妈。

E:I just think you could be a little neater; that's all. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.

艾凡:我只是认为你可以更有条理些,如此而已。不管怎样,这是你的钱包。

K:I want to check through my things. We'll be going back to New York soon, and I want to make sure I've got everything.

凯西:我想检查一下我的东西。我们马上就要回纽约了,我想确定每样东西都在。

E:That's a good idea. I'll check my wallet, too.

艾凡:主意不错。我也来检查我的皮夹子。

K:Gee, it was here a few days ago.

凯西:咦,它前几天还在这儿的。

E:Is anything missing?

艾凡:有东西不见了吗?

K:I must have put it in something else.

凯西:我一定把它放到别的东西里面去了。

E:What's missing?

艾凡:什么东西不见了?

K:I can't find my passport!

凯西:我找不到我的护照!

E:Oh, no! This is really bad. What are we going to do?

艾凡:哦,糟了!这下可惨了。我们要怎么办呢?

K:Well, let's not panic. If it doesn't show up, we'll have to go to the American Embassy.

凯西:嗯,咱们不要惊慌。如果找不到的话,就只好到美国大使馆去了。

  关于两人旅游英语对话三

K:Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

凯西:哦!这是我所见过最漂亮的建筑物了!

E:It is magnificent. It compares with other great buildings here in Europe.

艾凡:真是宏伟壮丽,可以媲美欧洲其它伟大的建筑。

K:All the paintings and decorations! The royal family really knew how to live it up.

凯西:有那么多绘画和装饰品!皇室的的人可真懂得享受。

E:Most royal families in Europe lived beyond our wildest dreams. Some still do.

艾凡:以往大多数的欧洲皇室家族都过着超乎我们想象的奢侈生活。有些至今仍然如此。

K:You mean like the House of Windsor?

凯西:你的意思是像温莎王室过的生活吗?

E:Yes. Queen Elizabeth II is the world's richest woman, after all.

艾凡:是的。毕竟,伊莉莎白二世是全世界最有钱的女人。

And I believe the Queen of the Netherlands is the world's second richest.

而我相信荷兰女王是世界上第二有钱的女人。

K:Imagine all that money!

凯西:想象一下有那么多钱该有多爽!

E:I prefer to imagine all that power.

艾凡:我宁愿想象有那么大的权力该有多爽。

K:Typical man!

凯西:典型的男人!

E:Anyway, let's go through some of the rooms here and pretend we'll be this rich some day.

艾凡:不管怎样,咱们进去几个房间瞧瞧,假装将来有一天我们也会这么有钱吧。

K:Yeah, right! It's fun to dream, though.

凯西: 没错!梦想不失为一大乐事。

I think in every girl's heart, there's a dream about being a princess.

我认为在每个女孩心中都有个当公主的梦想。

E:And in every man's heart there is a princess...

艾凡:在每个男人心中也都有个公主…

K:Oh, Evan! I didn't know you were so romantic!

凯西:哦,艾凡!没想到你这么罗曼蒂克!


看了“关于两人旅游英语对话”的人还看了:

1.两人旅游英语对话精选

2.二人旅游英语对话

3.关于旅游的英文对话精选

4.关于经典的两人英语对话

5.旅游二人情景英语对话