当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 应聘导游常用表达

应聘导游常用表达

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.18W 次

旅游业的发展使导游成为热门行业,相应地对导游的要求也日趋严格,专业训练、资格证书、外语技能已成为做导游的必备条件。接下来,小编给大家准备了应聘导游常用表达,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

应聘导游常用表达

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

1) Then you may think that I am not fit for this job according to my educational background.

你可能认为我的教育背景并不适合这份工作。

2) I took an evening course at the Tourism School of Beijing after graduation.

毕业后我参加了北京旅游学院的夜校。

3) Have you any experience as a tourist guide?

你有做导游的工作经验吗?

4) What do you think are the responsibilities of a tourist guide?

你认为一名导游的职责是什么?

5) I guided a few foreign tourists around Beijing last year as a part-time job.

去年我带领一些外国游客在北京观光,那是兼职工作。

6) I'd like to be an overseas tour guide someday.

我希望有一天能当一个海外导游。

7) I hope you can give me a definite answer as soon as possible.

我希望你能尽快给我一个明确的答复。

8) Are there still any vacancies1?

还有空缺吗?

9) I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings2.

我会提醒他们检查他们的携带物品。

  扩展:办公室会话:吃饭

同事之间一起吃顿饭可以很好的协调关系、沟通感情,比如 Donald 和 Debra:

(1)

Donald: Let's eat out, shall we?

唐纳德:我们出去吃,怎么样?

Debra: I'm broke. I've gone through my paycheck for the week already.

黛布拉:我没钱了。这周的工资已经花完了。

Donald: Don't worry about it. It's my treat.

唐纳德:别担心,我请你。

Debra: You're sure? You're so generous1!

黛布拉:真的?你太大方了!

Donald: And nice, too.

唐纳德:而且很好。

Debra: So, where are you taking me?

黛布拉:那你请我去哪啊?

Donald: Some place you've never been before. Donald's Kitchen.

唐纳德:一个你从来没去过的地方:我家的餐厅。

(2)

Mary: Thanks for lunch. It was delicious.

玛丽:谢谢你的午餐,非常好吃。

Shelly2: It's OK.

雪莉:不客气。

Mary: Next time lunch is on me.

玛丽:下次我请。

Shelly: Don't be silly.

雪莉:得了吧。

Mary: I'm serious.

玛丽:我说真的。

Shelly: All right. Next time you'll treat.

雪莉:好吧,下次你请。

Mary: It's a deal!

玛丽:就这么定了。

(3)

Louise: How often do you eat out, Shelly?

路易丝:雪莉,你经常出去吃吗?

Shelly: Well, very often. I eat out almost five times a week.

雪莉:太经常了,我几乎一周5次都在外面吃。

Louise: Wow, I really envy3 you.

路易丝:哇,太羡慕你了。

Shelly: Don't envy me. It's for business. In fact, I'm sick and tired of restaurant food. Sometimes I just want a home-cooked meal.

雪莉:有什么好羡慕的,都是为了谈生意。实际上,我都吃腻了餐馆里的东西了。有时候我真想吃家里做的饭。