当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 第509期:我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第509期:我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.09W 次

My feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.
我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限。

跟艾米莉一起学口语 第509期:我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限


go beyond
超越

If you want to succeed,you must go beyond average.
如果你想成功,你必须超过普通人。


A:Miss Wang,I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind.
王小姐,如果你不介意的话,我想问你一个问题。
B:Sure, ahead.
当然可以,约翰,你问吧。
A:This may seem a bit sudden and out of left field,but I'd like us to be more than colleagues.
这可能有点唐突,也有点出乎意料,但是我希望我们之间的关系不仅仅是同事而已。
B:I've always thought of you as more than a colleague,'ve always been my friend.
约翰,我一直没有把你看作是普通同事。你一直是我的朋友。
A:Maybe I'm not making myself clear.I'll cut right to the know,I'm single.I hope you would like to marry me.
也许我没有表达清楚我的意思。我直说吧。你知道的,我是单身。我希望你愿意嫁给我。
B:You're right, is a bit tell you the truth,I've never thought of you that way before.
你说得对,啊...这是有点意外。说实话吧,我以前从未像那样看待过你。
A:Unexpected? I've had the wish for a long time.
意外?是有点儿。不过我有这个愿望已经好久了。
B:John,thank you for the lovely offer,but my feelings for you don't go beyond friendship.
约翰,谢谢你令人愉快的求婚,但是我对你的感觉没有超过朋友的界限。
A:I Wang,do forgive me.
我明白了,王小姐。请原谅我。
B:It doesn't are still friends,aren't we?
没关系。我们还是朋友,不是吗?
A:Yes,of course.
是的,当然了。