当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋电话至澳大利亚

高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋电话至澳大利亚

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.34W 次

unit 412

打越洋电话至澳大利亚

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Operator.

A:接线员。

B:Hello. I'd like to make a call to Australia.

B:你好,我想打电话到澳大利亚。

A:You can call direct if you like.

A:如果愿意的话,您可以直接拨打。

B:Oh,can I?

B:哦,可以吗?

A:Yes, please.

A:可以。

B:Could you please tell me the international prefix and the country code for Australia?

B:那么请告诉我澳大利亚的国际电话接入码和国家代码好吗?

A:Yes, the code for Australia is 61 and then dial the city code and the number. Start with the international code which is 00.

A:可以,澳大利亚的国家代码是61,然后直接拨打城市区号和电话号码就可以了。前面加拨国际电话接入码00就可以了。

高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第381期:打越洋电话至澳大利亚

B:What time do the special rates apply?

B:付么时段收费优惠?

A:Beiween six in the evening and eight in the morning, sir.

A:先生,是在晚上6点到早上8点之间。

B:I wonder if I can charge this call to my hotel room.

B:请问可以把电话费算在我的房费里吗?

A:Certainly. Tell me the room number and your name, please?

A:当然可以。请告诉我你的房问号和名字。

B:This is Mr. Ma in room 215.

B:我是马先生,房间号215。

A:OK, Mr. Ma. I'll tell the front desk clerk the charge after-wards.

A:好的,马先生,稍后我会把费用告诉前台工作人员的。

B:Thanks very much for your help.

B:非常感谢您的帮助。

A:You're welcome. Bye.

A:不用谢。再见。

B:Bye.

B:再见。