当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第116期:支票业务

秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第116期:支票业务

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.14K 次

ring cheque service Dialogue

9.支票业务 对话

Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wants to change his traveller's cheque into RMB.

史蒂文到中国来旅行。现在他想把他的旅行支票兑换成人民币。

Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?

职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?

Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler's cheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.

史蒂文:嗯,我想兑换我的旅行支票。这是一张3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兑换成现金。

Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?

职员:没问题,我能看一下你的相关证明吗?

秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第116期:支票业务

Steven: Sure. How about my passport?

史蒂文:当然,我的护照可以吗?

Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?

职员:可以。你想要换成什么样的现金?

Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.

史蒂文:我想要20张100元的,其它的换成50元的。

Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

职员:3000美金。请点一下。谢谢光临,祝您旅途愉快。

Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!

史蒂文:谢谢你,再见!