当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 寻租公寓:Policy Towards Pets 宠物政策2

寻租公寓:Policy Towards Pets 宠物政策2

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.39W 次

21. Policy Towards Pets (2)

21.宠物政策(2)

A: Everything seems to be in order. I'm ready to move into the apartment.

A:每件事都有条不紊。我已经准备好搬进公寓了。

B: Good, I welcome you to your new home.

B:好的,欢迎你来到新家。

A: Is there anything else I should know before I start my move?

A:还有什么别的事情是我在搬家前需要知道的吗?

寻租公寓:Policy Towards Pets 宠物政策2

B: Now that you mention it, yes, there is. It's the policy I have on pets.

B:既然你提到了,是的,有一些。是关于我对宠物的要求。

A: Do you Allow any kind of pets?

A:你允许养宠物吗?

B: Only caged pets, I'm sorry to say. I hope this won't be a problem.

B:抱歉只允许装在笼子里的宠物。我希望这不会成为一个问题。

A: Actually, I might prove to be problematic because I have a cat.

A:事实上,我可能要证明这是一个问题因为我养了一只猫。

B: There lies the problem. I'm sorry, but some of the other tenants have allergies to cats.

B:很抱歉确实存在问题,一些别的房客对猫过敏。

A: That's too bad. I don't know what I'm going to do with the kitten.

A:那太糟糕了。我不知道我要怎么处理这只小猫了。

B: Perhaps you can give it away. Do you know of anyone who might want a cat?

B:或许你可以把它送人。你知道谁可能想要一只猫吗?

A: No, not really. What about you? Would you like a cat?

A:不太知道。你呢?你想要一只猫吗?

B: Me? Well, I've never owned a pet before, let alone a cat.

B:我?好吧,我从未有过宠物,更别说一只猫了。

A: Cats make great companions. Please take mine. You would be doing me a huge favor.

A:猫咪能很好的陪伴你。请把我的领走吧。你会帮我一个大忙的。

B: Alright, why not? Bring the little fellow next time.

B:好吧,为什么不呢?下次把它带来。

译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载