当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:预定二人餐位

高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:预定二人餐位

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.92W 次

unit 227

预定二人餐位

dialogue

英语情景对话

A:Good moming. Panyu Restaurant. May help you?

A:早上好,这是番禺宾馆。我能帮您什么吗?

B:What time do you open this evening?

B:今晚你们什么时候开始营业?

A:We open at 6:30, sir.

A:6:30,先生。

B:I see. I'd like to reserve a table for two.

B:知道了。我想预订两个人的餐位。

A:Yes, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?

A:好的,先生。具体什么时间呢?

B:I'm not sure, perhaps around 8 pm.

B:还不确定,大概是晚上8点吧。

高频英语口语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第205期:预定二人餐位

A:Fine! I'll reserve a table for two at 8 pm, sir. May I have your name, please?

A:可以,我给您预订一个晚上8点的餐位,共两个人。请问您的姓名?

B:Davis.

B:戴维斯。

A:Thank you, Mr. Davis.

A:谳谢您,戴维斯先生。

B:Oh, any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves the bird's eye view. As it's her birthday, I want it to be a celebration.

B:哦,对了。能不能给我一张靠近窗户的桌子?我的妻子特别喜欢观看外面的景色,而且今天又是她的生日。我想给她庆祝一下。

A:I see. We have already received many bookings and though I can't guarantee anything, please be assured that we'll try our best, Mr. Davis. I hope you'll understand.

A:我明白。我们已经接受了许多的预订,所以不能保证一定有。但请放心,我们会尽力的。戴维斯先生,希望您能理解。

B:I do, but I would appreciate you, if it could be arranged.

B:我能.理解。如果能够安排一下,我会十分感激你们的。

A:We'll try our best.

A:我们会尽力的。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢