当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第50期:新生儿派对

秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第50期:新生儿派对

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.4K 次

Showers Dialogue

5.新生儿派对 对话

Steven and Julia will have their first baby soon, so Steven invites his friend Tom to come to their baby shower.

史蒂文和茱莉娅的第一个孩子很快就出生了,所以史蒂文邀请他的朋友汤姆来参加他们的新生儿派对。

ing-bottom: 61.25%;">秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第50期:新生儿派对

Steven: Hello, Tom, are you free next Sunday?

史蒂文:你好,汤姆,下星期天你有空吗?

Tom: I think so. Why did you ask that?

汤姆:应该有,你为什么这样问?

Steven: I'm going to have my first baby, so I plan to hold a baby shower next Sunday.

史蒂文:我的第一个孩子就要出生了,所以我打算在下个星期天举办一个新生儿派对。

Tom: Congratulations! Why do people hold parties before the baby is born?

汤姆:恭喜你呀!可为什么人们要在婴儿出生以前举办派对呢?

Steven: It's the tradition. But baby showers as we know them today were not common until after World War Ⅱ.

史蒂文:这是传统。不过我们今天所知的新生儿派对是第二次世界大战之后才变得普遍起来的。

Tom: In any case, I like baby showers, because they allow friends and family to share the joy and excitement of welcoming a new life into the world.

汤姆:无论如何,我喜欢新生儿派对,因为它们可以使家人和朋友分享迎接新生命的喜悦和激动。

Steven: So you will come, won't you?

史蒂文:你会来的,对吗?

Tom: Of course. I will prepare a good gift for the new arrival.

汤姆:当然,我会给新生儿准备一份好礼。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感谢